Ireland is a country where you will find everything! From beautiful landscapes, Incredible History, Delicious food, Dance and Music, Historic Monuments, and a lot more! It is obvious why many people want to visit this country. But, to visit this country you need to get an Ireland Visa. There are many policies regarding the type of Ireland visa you apply according to your nationality and stay duration. Are you very confused regarding the Ireland Visa policy and requirements? Don’t worry just read this article and you will get answers to all your questions. Today, we will talk about Ireland Visa Policy and Visa Requirements.
- Ireland Visa Policy.
- Types Of Ireland Visas.
- Ireland Visa Free Countries.
- Countries That Need To Apply For The Visa.
- Ireland Visa Requirements.
- How To Get Ireland e-Visa Easily?
Ireland Visa Policy
The Government Of Ireland has set the visa policy and visa requirements for the people who want to visit Ireland. Unless you come from the Ireland visa-exempt you compulsorily need to apply for the Visa. The visa policy of Ireland is the same as the visa policy of Schengen. Ireland has set its own visa policy although it is a member of the European Union. You need to apply for the visa before your journey to Ireland. Entering without a visa is considered illegal and strict legal actions will be taken against you.
One can apply for a visa depending upon the reason for your arrival. To get the visa easily without wasting much time, the Government Of Ireland introduced e-Visa. The e-Visa is an electronic authorization that allows travellers to enter Ireland. The application process of e-Visa is completely online. First, you need to fill the Irish Visa Application Online. After the verification of the form, you will get the visa via mail.
Types Of Ireland Visas
There are different types of Visas depending upon the purpose of your arrival. You can get both the short term and long term visas. According to your nationality, you may get a single-entry visa or multiple-entry visa. There are three main Ireland Visas:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Transit Visa
Short-Stay Visas: The short-stay visa is for 90 Days or Less.
- Family or friends visa
- Conference or event visa
- Employment (Atypical Working Scheme) visa
- Exam visa
- Join ship visa
- Marriage visa
- Medical treatment visa
- Performance or tournament visa
- Training visa
Long-Stay Visas: If you want to stay more then 90 Days in Ireland then you need to apply for the Long-Stay Visa.
- Study visa
- Join a family member visa
- Employment visa
- Employment (researcher) visa
- Employment (Van der Elst) visa
- Minister of religion visa
- Volunteer visa
Ireland Visa Free Countries
Citizens of the following countries do not need to apply for the Ireland Visa.
|Cyprus||Czech Republic||Denmark||Dominica||El Salvador||Estonia|
|Nauru||Netherlands||New Zealand||Nicaragua||North Korea||Norway|
|Panama||Paraguay||Poland||Portugal||Romania||Saint Kitts & Nevis|
|Saint Lucia||Saint Vincent & Grenadines||Samoa||San Marino||Seychelles||Singapore|
|Slovakia||Slovenia||Solomon Islands||Somalia||South Africa||South Korea|
|Trinidad & Tobago||Tuvalu||United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom||United States of America||Uruguay|
You don’t need a visa if you fulfil the following requirements:
- If you have a valid travel document which is issued in accordance with Article 28 of the Geneva Convention.
- If you have a valid residence card 4 EU FAM. Even if you have a valid permanent residence card 4 EU FAM then also you don’t need any visa.
- If you are a family member of the European Union(EU) and have a document called 'Residence card of a family member of a Union citizen’.
Countries That Need To Apply For The Visa
|Belarus||Benin||Bhutan||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Cameroon||Cape Verde||The central African Republic||Chad|
|Cote d'Ivoire||Cuba||Democratic Republic of Congo||Djibouti|
|Dominican Republic||Ecuador||Egypt||Equatorial Guinea|
|Nigeria||North Korea||North Macedonia||Oman|
|Pakistan||Palau||Papua New Guinea||Peru|
|Sao Tome and Principe||Saudi Arabia||Senegal||Serbia|
|Sierra Leone||Somalia||South Sudan||Sri Lanka|
|State of Palestine||Sudan||Suriname||Syria|
Ireland Visa Requirements
- Passport was valid for at least 6 months+ old passport.
- Filled Online Visa Application Form.
- 2 Photographs against a white background.
- Original saving bank statements from the last 6 months. It should be updated with a healthy balance.
- Confirmed Return Ticket.
- Hotel Voucher and Day to day itinerary.
- You also need to provide a Covering letter (on company letterhead if self-employed).
- Income tax papers for the last 03 years or you can give Form 16.
- If you are employed then you need to provide the Salary slips for the last 3 months.
How To Get Ireland e-Visa Easily?
Visit Tourist Visa Online where there is a 100% per cent guarantee that you will receive the Visa. Tourist Visa Online provides 24x7 Customer Support. So, whenever you ask your questions you will get immediate assistance. We have a team of visa experts who checks all your documents. They make sure everything is correct and then only sends it further for processing. In this way, your visa application will never get denied. We provide secure online transaction and you can even Track Visa Status Online through us. If you want a visa urgently then we can provide you with a visa in less then 48 hours. We provide visa with easy documentation and do all the hard work for you.
1) What visa do I need for Ireland?
Ans: It depends upon the purpose of your arrival in Ireland. If you are visiting for vacation then Tourist Visa is perfect for you. On the other hand, if you are visiting for business purpose then you need a Business Visa. Before applying for the visa first see which visa is perfect for you according to your requirements.
2) Do the Government Of Ireland provide an e-Visa service?
Ans: Yes, the Government Of Ireland does provide an e-Visa service to the people who want to visit Ireland.
3) Is Schengen Visa valid in Ireland?
Ans: No, you cannot travel to Ireland with the Schengen Visa. You need to apply for Ireland Visa separately.
4) Do I need a Visa for Ireland?
Ans: If you don’t come under the visa-exempt countries then you need to apply for the visa. Without the visa, you cannot enter Ireland.
5) With the Tourist Visa how many days can I stay in Ireland?
Ans: You can stay for 90 Days with Tourist Visa in Ireland.
6) How much is the Ireland Visa Fee?
Ans: The single-entry visa fee is €60 and for the multiple-entry visa is €100.
7) After verification of my Ireland Visa Online Application how would I get the visa?
Ans: After verification, you will get the visa via your registered email address.
8) According to the Ireland Visa Policy what should be my passport validity to apply for the visa?
Ans: According to the Ireland Visa Policy you need to have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.