If you're operating for any Kazakhstan company then solely you're eligible for Kazakhstan business visa. It’ll be the only responsibility of the corporate to arrange a visa for you. Kazakhstan offers all the people around the world with great business opportunities and a number of options for the business visa for Kazakhstan. You will discover that there is a visa for everyone's requirements in Kazakhstan. Whether it be for work or business-related purposes. You can apply for a visa according to your purpose of visit and stay in Kazakhstan.
- Who needs to apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan?
- Types of Business visas in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan business visa requirements
- How to apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan
Who needs to apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan?
The question to this answer is very simple, yet you should take the following points into consideration before you plan to apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan.
- Only if you do not belong to any exempted country, then you will have to apply for a business visa or in general any type of visa to visit Kazakhstan.
- If in case the country you belong to falls in the list of exempted countries from the visa policy of Kazakhstan, then you will not be required to apply for a business visa for the mentioned validity of time.
- You should determine the reason for your trip to Kazakhstan. As a business visa is only meant for people who wish to stay in Kazakhstan for some time only for business and work-related reasons.
- If you have similar interests, only then look forward to applying for a business visa.
- If you wish to wish to visit Kazakhstan for some other reasons like tourism or any religious reasons, then you must not apply for a business visa.
- Kazakhstan has different categories of visas for different purposes, so you can check the list of visas for Kazakhstan and apply accordingly.
Types of Business visas in Kazakhstan -
1. B1 type visa to Kazakhstan -
- You can apply for a B1 type visa to Kazakhstan if you wish to attend a conference or meeting in Kazakhstan.
- You can apply for it online through Tourist Visa Online.
The validity of a B1 visa -
Before applying for a B1 visa to Kazakhstan you must check the validity period. A B1 visa is valid for a maximum duration of 60 days, after which you cannot stay further in Kazakhstan. So, you must plan your visit according to the visa validity period in Kazakhstan.
2. B2 type visa to Kazakhstan -
- If you wish to start a consulting or auditing service in Kazakhstan you can apply for a B2 type visa.
- This visa is especially for the people who wish to install or maintain equipment in Kazakhstan.
The validity of a B2 type visa to Kazakhstan -
A B2 type visa is valid for a duration of 30 days. You can only stay in Kazakhstan for 30 days with a B2 visa.
3. B3 type visa in Kazakhstan -
- If your purpose of visit To Kazakhstan is to negotiate or you are a founder or a board director, then the B3 type visa is for you.
- You can apply for a B3 type visa if you have relevant interests for the visit to Kazakhstan.
The validity of a B3 type visa -
- If you wish to apply for a B3 visa to Kazakhstan, you must note that it is valid for a maximum duration of 30 days only.
- You should plan your visit according to the visa validity only.
Kazakhstan business visa requirements -
In order to apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan, you must fulfill these requirements stated below -
- You should have a passport issued by the government of the country you belong to.
- Your passport should also have at least one blank page in it.
- The original passport should also be valid for at least three months or more.
- You should have your passport size photograph according to the given photograph guidelines.
- You should have a letter from the business organization for the purpose of your visit in Kazakhstan.
- You should have a return ticket from Kazakhstan.
How to apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan?
You can apply for a business visa for Kazakhstan either through the old way of visiting the embassy and standing in lines for your turn to come or you can choose the new and easy way of applying it online.
Apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan online-
So, if you are planning to apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan just gather all your requirements and visit the website of Tourist Visa Online to apply for a business visa online without any issues.
You just have to follow some easy steps in order to apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan -
- Visit the website of Tourist Visa Online and follow the steps to apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan.
- Fill up the online form given with all the necessary details.
- Do check the details again after you finish filling your form.
- Upload any necessary documents if required.
- Upload your recent passport-sized photograph in the space provided.
- After completing all these steps, you just have to submit the visa application fees online and you are good to go.
Q. Is a business visa for Kazakhstan a multiple entry visa or a single entry visa?
A. The B1, B2, and B3 type visas to Kazakhstan are all single-entry visas. A single entry visa is only meant for once and you cannot re-enter Kazakhstan once you exit it, even if your visa is valid for that time period.
Q. Can I track my business visa status online?
A. Yes, if you apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan through the Tourist Visa Online, you can check the status of your visa application online. You can even ask for any queries related to the application process.
So, if you are planning to visit Kazakhstan anytime soon regarding a business purpose you know how to apply for a business visa to Kazakhstan. Here was a complete guide to help you in the process.