Kazakhstan has different categories of visas for everyone which makes it even more diverse to know the visa fees of Kazakhstan for every type of visa. Read more to know about the Kazakhstan visa fees for different visa types. Touristvisaonline is an online portal where you can apply for your Kazakhstan visa at a low cost as compare to others and also get your visa in the quickest possible time via mail. Kazakhstan visa fees can be submitted online while you apply for an e visa to Kazakhstan, you do not need to pay it by cash or go to the embassy to pay the visa application fees. The process of fee submission becomes even more easy as you can complete it online.
- How to submit the Kazakhstan visa fees?
- Visa Types for different types of visas to Kazakhstan.
How to submit the Kazakhstan visa fees?
People often wonder how to submit the fees of the visa application for Kazakhstan, we are here to guide you through the process. There are two basic methods by which you can apply for the visa and then submit the fees.
These include -
- If you apply for a visa through an embassy, you will have to go to the embassy in your country and then complete the visa application form and submit the fees in cash in or digital transactions whichever method suits you.
- Whereas if you apply for an e visa to Kazakhstan you will not be required to visit anywhere, and you can simply complete the visa application process at your home or anywhere and then submit the fees online. You can choose any authentic payment mode which is available for the fee submission and which suits you.
Visa fees for different types of visas to Kazakhstan -
Kazakhstan has a great range of visa types. Tourists can apply for different visa types easily online through our website Tourist Visa Online at the best prices. We have a list of the most popular applied visas to Kazakhstan and their fees to help you out.
60 Days B1 Visa -
A 60 days B1 visa is typically for the people who wish to visit Kazakhstan for some business purposes and want to stay in the country for a greater period of time. This visa is valid for 60 days that means you can stay in Kazakhstan for a maximum duration of 60 days with this visa. This visa will cost you 305.0 USD.
30 Days B2 Visa -
A 30 days B2 visa is best for people who look to explore a business opportunity in Kazakhstan and would be staying in the country for a month or less than that. This visa is valid for a maximum duration of 30 days. A 30 days B1 Visa will cost you 205.0 USD.
30 Days B3 Visa -
A 30 days B3 visa is best for people who wish to visit Kazakhstan for some negotiation or similar interests. You can check more about the visa type and apply for it. This visa will cost you 105.0 USD
30 Days Tourist Visa -
A 30 days tourist visa is for the people who wish to visit Kazakhstan for tourism. They can apply for this visa and explore the country. The maximum duration for which you can stay in Kazakhstan with this visa is 30 days. This visa will cost you 85.0 USD.
1. Is the payment of Kazakhstan visa fees secured online?
Yes, you can trust Tourist Visa Online for all the online transactions. We have secure and easy online transactions. You can pay by any means whichever suits you digitally and that is available on the tourist visa online.
2. Can I pay the visa application fees through my card?
Yes, you can submit the visa application fees for Kazakhstan online through your valid cards for digital payments. Tourist Visa Online accepts the digital payment for the submission of the visa fees.
3. Can I pay the visa fees to Kazakhstan later?
No, you will have to pay the fees for the visa to Kazakhstan online in order to complete your visa application process. Once you would submit the fees then only the visa application would be completed and further processed. You cannot submit the fees later as the amount required needs to be submitted at the time of the visa application only.
4. Can I pay the visa application fees in cash when I apply for the visa to Kazakhstan online?
No, if you apply online for the visa to Kazakhstan you can only submit the visa application fees online. However, you can use any suitable method to submit the fees through the online mode.
So, here was a review of the visa fees for Kazakhstan. You can check about the different visas available for Kazakhstan and then apply for a visa through Tourist Visa Online.