For all the Indians who are planning to explore Kazakhstan or might be visiting for some other reasons like business or transit, we have all covered for you and the complete guide to help you know about the Kazakhstan Visa For Indians. Kazakhstan offers an easy visa option to all the Indians. You can either visit the embassy of Kazakhstan in India to apply for a visa or get a visa to Kazakhstan online.
There are different visas for everyone for different purposes of their visit to Kazakhstan including tourist visa, business visa, transit visa or a student visa.
- Do Indians need a visa to visit Kazakhstan?
- How can Indians apply for a visa to Kazakhstan?
- Documents required to apply for a visa to Kazakhstan for Indians
- Transit facility for Indians in Kazakhstan
- Important points about the visa-free transit facility in Kazakhstan for Indians
Do Indians need a visa to visit Kazakhstan?
Yes, as India does not belong to the list of the countries exempted from the visa policy of Kazakhstan. Therefore, you will need to apply for a visa to Kazakhstan if you wish to visit the country for any reason.
How can Indians apply for a visa to Kazakhstan?
There is a very easy option for all the Indians who wish to apply for a visa to Kazakhstan. They do not need to stand in lines and wait for their turn in order to get their visa to Kazakhstan, they can easily apply for a visa to Kazakhstan online. Applying for the visa online gives you the liberty to apply according to your feasibility and also saves your time. You can even search for the best visa option which would be suitable for you and Tourist Visa Online will guide you through the process.
You can easily apply for an e visa to Kazakhstan by following these steps -
- Collect all the necessary documents and decide which visa to apply for as Kazakhstan has different visa options for different purposes.
- Visit the Tourist Visa Online website and select the visa type you wish to apply for.
- Fill in the online visa application form for Kazakhstan with all the required details.
- Always recheck the details after you have filled the form to avoid any chaos later.
- Upload the necessary documents and your passport size photograph in the online application form.
- Submit the fees for the online visa application process for Kazakhstan and you have completed the visa application for Kazakhstan.
Documents required to apply for a visa to Kazakhstan for Indians -
For all the Indians who are to apply for a visa to Kazakhstan, you must check the following requirements -
- You must have an original passport issued by the government of India.
- The passport should be valid for at least three months or more than that.
- The passport of India should also have at least one blank page in it.
- You must have a recently clicked passport-sized photograph.
- In case of applying for a tourist visa, you must have a well-prepared travel itinerary.
- In case of applying for a business visa to Kazakhstan, you must have an invitation letter or relevant documents required.
- In case of applying for a student visa, you must have an admission form or any other valid proof for your admission to an institution in Kazakhstan.
Transit facility for Indians in Kazakhstan -
According to the visa-free transit facility in Kazakhstan, Indians can transit through Kazakhstan without applying for a transit visa.
Important points about the visa-free transit facility in Kazakhstan for Indians -
- Indians can only stay in Kazakhstan for a maximum duration of 72 hours during the transit.
- They should only travel through the air.
- They must enter Kazakhstan through Almaty International Airport or Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport.
- They must travel via the Kazakhstan airlines.
- They must have a valid onward ticket from Kazakhstan.
Q. Can Indians get a visa on arrival in Kazakhstan?
A.No, Indians cannot get a visa on arrival in Kazakhstan as according to the visa policy of Kazakhstan, visa on arrival is only granted to citizens of those countries which do not have an embassy of Kazakhstan. But, as India has an embassy of Kazakhstan so Indians cannot get a visa on arrival in Kazakhstan. However, if you are an Indian you can apply for an e visa to Kazakhstan easily.
Q.Do Indians need a transit visa to Kazakhstan?
A. No, according to the visa policy of Kazakhstan you can stay in Kazakhstan during your transit for a maximum duration of 72 hours without having a visa to Kazakhstan. This policy enables the Indians to transit through Kazakhstan easily during their trip to other countries.
Here was all the information you need to know to apply for a visa to Kazakhstan if you are an Indian. Just go through this article and apply for an e visa to Kazakhstan for Indians easily.