Are you planning a trip to Kenya in Africa? Here’s how we can help you in your trip to Kenya! If you are planning to visit Kenya, you will have to apply for a Kenya visa. You can fill out the Kenya visa application form to obtain your visa based on the purpose of your visit. If you are planning to visit Kenya for your work, then a Kenya business visa will be the best suited option for you!
There are various Kenya visa types that are issued by the government and immigration authorities. You can check the details of these visas such as the Kenya business visa fees and select the visa which fulfills your objective of the visit. The authorities of Kenya issue different kinds of visa based on whether you belong to a visa free country or a Kenya visa on arrival 2020. If you are a national of any one of these visa free countries you will not be required to obtain a pre-arranged visa. If you have a Kenya business visa on arrival, then you can obtain your visa at the airport on your arrival.
If you are working for a corporate or business, you can easily apply for your Kenya e business visa online! To help you obtain your visa, we help you by speeding up the process of your long-term Kenya multiple entry business visa.
Before applying for your visa, you will have to select the suitable option as per your requirements. Based on the duration of your stay, you can choose the type of Kenya visa that covers your period of stay and fulfills the purpose of your visit.
Kenya business visas
A business visa enables foreigners to obtain visas for a long-term duration. Foreigners can obtain this visa for themselves and their families or dependents. This business visa can be obtained for both the visitor and their dependents. There are two types of business visa: single entry and multiple entry.
READ ALSO: How Do I Apply For Kenya Visa
Eligibility for Kenya business visas:
If you are a professional worker from any country of the world with entrepreneurial experience, then you are eligible to apply for the Kenya business visa. If you are looking to work in Kenya and have been hired by a company, you can easily settle your workspace in Kenya!
How to apply for a Kenya business visa?
To apply for a Kenya business visa, you can access it online through the following steps:
- When the online page loads, select the ‘Citizenship Country’ and ‘Living Country’. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa" tab.
- Choose the Kenya visa type you need depending on the purpose of your visit. i.e., Kenya business visa multiple entry or Kenya business visa single entry.
- After checking the processing time, the visa fees, Kenya visa validity, process fees, etc. click “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form fill up wherein, you are required to fill in your details and upload your documents.
- After filling in the details and uploading the document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and use the preferred payment gateway options available to make the payment.
Kenya business visa requirements:
If you are applying for a Kenya business visa in Dubai, these are the list of Kenya visa application requirements that you will require to obtain your visa:
- Copy of your passport: The page must include your demographic details consisting of your passport-sized photo and your personal details. In case, your nationality does not have any information on the last page of your passport, you can attach the first page.
- Residence Proof: This requirement is only applicable if your nationality and your permanent residency are not the same. In this case, you will have to produce proof of residence, be it a Kenya hotel reservation or you have a resident visa, then you must submit your residency visa along with the passport.
- Passport-sized photograph: Passport-sized photos required for any official use must be captured on a white background being as recent as 3 months.
- Validity of your passport: Your passport must have a minimum validity of at least 6 months for you to be eligible to apply for a Kenya e business visa. The print of the passport ID in the copy must be visible.
- During the procedure of application processing, you will be required to attach all of the following documents categorized by the purpose of your visit. The file formats that would be acceptable are PDF, JPG, or Microsoft word format.
- For the purpose of Business you must have the Kenya business invitation Letter from the company you will be working under or the Invitation letter for your business or corporate visits stating the reasons and duration of your stay in Kenya.
- If you wear dark glasses or any of the non-prescribed glasses with tinted lenses, they will not be accepted unless you need them for medical reasons. Therefore, a medical certificate must be produced before the immigration authorities.
READ ALSO: Kenya Visa Policy
All of these documents must be scanned colored documents as the black and white copy is not accepted to apply for a Kenya business visa.