Restriction for foreigners to visit Kenya. Kenya visa and entry requirements are needed for most of the visitors. Before the current situation, the only need was a visa and passport, but now new rules are being generated like PCR tests, HIV tests, and valid vaccination documents. Many countries have temporary bands for Kenya tourism. Before traveling, rules and regulations should be checked as new rules are updated every day by the embassy.
Kenya vaccine requirements
For the time being, Kenya borders are open, So if you are wishing to travel to Kenya, apply for Kenya Visa at the tourist visa online platform with at least six months of passport validation. If a tourist has vouchers then they must be applied within one year.
- PCR test is required and is valid only for 96hours.
- If necessary, a person can undergo a quarantine process
- Vaccination certificate
- A formal letter from the health minister
The application process has to be online. Kenya e-visa can be obtained from our website at tourist visa online. This site provides valid costs and information. The application process is also easy; you just need to provide valid documents at our site, and within 48 working hours, you can track your Kenya visa status online.
If a person has a cough or fever, they must quarantine themselves for 14 days. If you cancel the trip, no refundable policy is there. During the application process, you must provide service and government charges. If the Kenya government cancels their visa application then a certain amount of money will be refundable but that follows some terms and conditions. According to the update, the Kenya government is not responsible for any kind of covid death; you have to maintain your safety and precautions, but slowly the situation is getting normal.
Kenya Entry Requirements
- Immigration traveling letter is required
- Passport size color Photo
- The high commission should be informed before you travel.
- Health commission formal letter
- Must travel to the airport before traveling to Kenya for information on whether they have any restriction policy
- A Covid test certificate is required and its validation is only for 48 hours.
- For the time being, people will have direct entry into borer areas, so any suspicious thing can cause a year-long punishment. You must provide valid documents.
Having an e-visa is mandatory if visa policy is restricted, no entry is allowed by the Kenya visa embassy. If you are traveling using an emergency travel document then it should be valid for six months. This document is necessary as it is easier for the Kenyan embassy to keep a record. Entering with the passport (must have 6-month validation) must have two black pages for the embassy stamp issues. For Kenya visit yellow fever vaccination is required for all travelers; a country may change the requirements for vaccination, but at the border, agents may deny the permission under this disposition. If you are facing the risk of yellow fever at your landing place, prepare with the vaccination certificate. If you are unable to provide the certificate, you will be quarantined for six days. If travelers are traveling through the ship, they are required to show the vaccination shop, or rather, they will be transferred through 30 days of quarantine. These precautions were taken by the Uganda government as the Aedes mosquito is still present. The booster does be quite painless. For the time being, there are only single and, multiple entries are allotted.
Safety In Kenya
Terrorist rate- in Kenya, the rate of attacks is still high, especially in places like hotels, clubs, temples, parks, shopping schools, etc. Pickpockets are high on public transport like buses, taxis, in fact, on flights. The Kenyan embassy has not taken any measures on this emergency.
Scam - scam policy is still their now international scam strategy is started on a virtual platform like online dating, fake marriage, job fake guarantee. Cybercrime is increasing. The forceful marriage policy is still there. Sexual harassment is still being faced by women, and no action is being taken by the embassy.
- Special guidance is given to tourists if they are flirting, severe punishment is given.
- Proper medical care, if neglected, is canceled
- Stolen valid documents can lead to 14 days of punishable offense.
- Drug trafficking is prohibited
- Driving recklessly while drinking alcohol has to pay a fine.
READ ALSO: Is Kenya safe to visit
Kenya visa requirements( for family visa)
- Letter of recommendation
- Valid photo id
- Flight tickets