Working as well as living in Kenya as an international NGO employee has its benefits, but for that, one must obtain the business visa positively. However, no wonder, obtaining a work visa can be a major drawback. It can be a long and difficult process, especially if you lack the necessary papers or requirements.
Working with a Kenya international NGO can be a great way to further your career as a development worker, researcher, or field worker. However, for any citizen from another country that requires you to have a visa before travelling to Kenya, getting the correct visa is an important task.
Similarly, if an individual is willing to volunteer in Kenya, they must first get an NGO (non-governmental organisation) visa to legally work in the nation. This article will describe the visa procedure, along with how to guarantee a smooth application and when to apply.
READ ALSO: KENYA VISA APPLICATION FORM
WHAT IS AN INTERNATIONAL NGO VISA?
If visitors are willing to serve for a non-profit, charitable, or humanitarian organisation, they may become qualified for an NGO visa. This work visa allows us to stay in Kenya and work for the sponsoring organisation. Each year, this kind of visa must be extended. You may stay permanently if your company is registered with Kenyan Immigration as an organisation that hires foreign citizens. However, these visa holders are not licensed to run their business while in Kenya on an NGO visa.
WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT OF AN NGO VISA
Here are some basic requirements for Kenya international NGO visa, check out to know more :
- An application for a Kenyan international visa should be submitted in the presence. Additionally, applicants should complete and deliver the following documents in order to acquire a Kenya NGO international visa.
- Two photo-id pictures must be submitted.
- evidence of residence is necessary.
- current financial records, a passport valid for at least six months from the date of arrival into Kenya, and documents verifying their eligibility are all required.
- Foreign nationals who would like to work for an international non-governmental organisation (NGO) in Kenya must be sponsored by a Kenyan NGO that will be registered.
- If you are currently in a relationship with a Kenyan citizen and have a Kenyan passport, you can work for an international NGO as well as a local NGO.
Once you deliver all the required documents you can then begin your application process.
READ ALSO: HOW DO I APPLY FOR A VISA TO KENYA
Where can one apply for a Kenya international NGO visa?
You can apply for a Kenyan Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) visa in one of three ways. Submit your application by mail if you do have sufficient time prior to actually your trip. Moreover, if you plan a trip soon, applying online could be faster and more efficient. If you are not a Kenyan citizen, you should first apply for your visa at your nearest Kenyan consulate or embassy. Users can find out which nations have diplomatic ties with Kenya.
Once you land, you will need to complete an application form (which would be usually available on the official website) and submit it with all of your supporting documents. Charges and taxes may vary depending on the embassy; be sure to verify before applying.
And now, if you really want to tour Kenya but do not meet the requirements for a tourist visa, we can help you apply. We have aided and abetted thousands of people in obtaining Kenyan visas, and we can assist you as well. Click here to make an appointment. To help you through the process, we have also gathered information on how to procure a Kenya international NGO visa as well as what you can take prior to actually leaving home to make sure you have everything in order before arriving in Kenya.