Adventure and nature are the two most important requirements any traveller looks forward to while planning a trip. Who doesn’t love adventure? Who doesn’t like experiencing thrilling opportunities? Well, Kenya is a perfect destination to travel for your next trip if you want to experience an exciting adventure and be surrounded by beautiful nature creations. Please read below very carefully if you are planning for your visit to Kenya. You will eventually understand every little detail that you need to know for Kenya visit.
- Why visit Kenya?
- Online over offline preference
- Steps for applying online for e-visa
- Details of application form
- Documents need for Kenya e-visa application form
Why visit Kenya?
Kenya is a tourist destination as it offers the most iconic safari ride. Every year many travellers visit Kenya to have an experience of world’s famous safari ride. Kenya offers an experience the incredible adventure too. You can drift in the clouds and enjoy the breath-taking view from Masai Mara plains. They have several parks to visit. You will also get a chance to taste their cuisine. Every community of Kenya has a popular cuisine of their own. Kenya has beautiful ancient ruins from18th century. Isn’t this enough?
You wouldn’t want to miss out on experiencing this. Your trip to Kenya will be cherished for a lifetime.
Apply Kenya Visa: Online over offline preference
In today’s world where technology has taken over everything, it is always easier to apply Kenya Visa online. The perks of applying online are:
- It is time-saving
- Online e-visa application can be applied anywhere. For offline there is a specific centre where you will have to travel.
- Can be applied by the comfort of home. In an offline process, you will have to go to their official office and apply.
- You can compare sites and select the best plan for yourself. Tourist Visa Online is recommendable for this as they have very pocket-friendly offers for Kenya tourist visa.
- There is no need for cash payment. You can pay your visa fee online.
The details are secured. Tourist Visa Online guarantees you that your data will be secured with them. Whereas if you are applying offline, there are chances of your documents getting misplaced and anybody can misuse them.
- Before applying online you can search for the document that will be needed and get them arranged.
- The online application process will not take more than 10 minutes if you have everything on place. Whereas in Offline your entire day might get utilized. It is tiring to travel.
Read Also: Kenya Visa for Japanese Citizens
Steps for applying online for e-visa
Now that you know why online is the best option to apply for e-visa. Here’s how you can proceed with just four easy steps that will take less than 10 minutes of yours:
- Choose your living country, citizenship country, and the country you want to apply for a visa
- Visit Tourist Visa Online
- Fill in relevant details of the Country that you live in, your citizenship country, and the country that you are willing to apply for a visa.
- After filling these detail you can click on Apply Visa option.
- Select the valid type of visa
- You can select the visa according to your plan
- For Kenya, Tourist Visa Online has 2two type of visa – 90-day tourist visa(single entry) and 3 days tourist visa (single entry)
- Fill in the Application Form on online portal
- Pay relevant visa fee and track status of your Visa
- You can either pay through your debit card/credit card or PayPal.
- After the payment is generated, you will receive your application ID
- You can track your visa status online by entering your application id and passport number.
- Upon approval of your visa, you can download your e-visa from Tourist Visa Online and the same will be emailed to you.
- You will have to take the print of your visa.
Details of Kenya Visa Application Form
The structure of the Application form is very convenient and easy to understand. You need to fill the basic information and proceed further.
Tourist Visa Online has divided the Kenya Visa application form into four categories or steps:
Personal Detail: Under personal detail, you will have to fill in all your personal information. Under the given name, you need to mention your name or applicants name. The remaining details include
- Applicant’s surname
- Applicant’s father’s name
- Applicant’s mother’s name
- Date of birth
- National ID no
- Marital status
- Email ID (This is very necessary as you will receive your visa on email as well).
- Alternate Email ID
- Mobile No
Passport and Travel Information: Under this, you will have to feed in the details of your passport. So make sure you have a passport handy with you. Details asked in the form are
- Applicants passport number
- Passport type
- Date of issue for passport
- Passport expiry date
- Date of arrival ( when are you travelling and reaching )
- Date of departure (When are you returning)
Permanent Address details: You will have to mention the details of your citizenship place. The important details asked in the documents are:
- Address 1 (permanent address of in your citizenship country)
- City ( The city where you reside)
- Country (Country where you are from)
Upload Documents: You will have to upload an important document that is needed while applying for a visa online. In case you miss out on any then there are high chances for application getting rejected. You also need to be aware that you cannot upload more than seven documents.
Follow the guidelines step by step while filling the application form. Before submitting the form online, always check the filled details twice. The form must not have any spelling mistakes. Tourist visa online has highlighted the important details that are essential to be filled in the application and cannot be missed.
Note: You need to be very attentive while filling the form.
Read Also: Kenya Visa for Poland Citizens
Documents need for Kenya e-visa application form
- A passport that has a validity of 6 months
- A passport size photograph
- Bookings of the hotel where you will be residing
- Both ways flight bookings
Photograph related requirement
- Photograph Dimension: 35x45mm.
- Preferably white or off-white background.
- Must look formal and decent.
- The face must be visible.
Frequently Asked Question’s
- Who needs a Kenya visa?
Anybody who is travelling to Kenya will need a visa unless they are travelling form a visa-exempt country. If you visit the website of Tourist Visa online and start filling the details of living country, citizenship country and country travelling to and then submit you will be notified whether your country is eligible for a visa or not.
- How much time will visa processing take?
If you have filled in the application for correct, the visa processing will take at least 4-5 days. Within 4-5 day you will get the detail whether your visa is approved or not. If your visa gets rejected, you can re-apply for a visa.