Kenya is the most desired destination for tourists who seek mountains, beautiful landscapes, scenic pictures of nature, local markets and culture. If you ever wish to indulge in such a great vibrant lifestyle and delicacies, then Kenya is right for you.
If you are from china then you are no longer required to stand in long lines in front of the Embassy or even physically apply for your visa.
E-visa helps you to simplify your visa application process and makes it easier and quicker to access. The following blog states everything you should know about the Kenya visa for Chinese.
DO THE CHINESE NEED A VISA TO ENTER KENYA?
Yes, the Chinese do need a Kenya visa to enter Kenya. This visa enables them to stay legally without any hindrance for a fixed period of days. Further, this visa aids the Kenyan government to confirm its visitor’s identity and departure.
Hence visa should be the first and foremost thing the Chinese need for their trip to Kenya.
READ ALSO: KENYA VISA POLICY
WHAT IS EVISA?
Kenya e-visa is a digital or electronic visa that is completely processed virtually. One submits their application online and receives their visa online as well.
This visa is quick in nature and travellers can even apply for an e-visa a few days before their journey.
However, it is advised to the travellers to apply for a visa in advance, making sure they have enough time in their hands.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE E-VISA?
Following are the Kenya e-visa requirements for Chinese travellers:
- National passport of the Chinese applicant
- Scanned bio page of the passport
- Photo in passport size of the applicant
- Updated statement of the bank to act as proof of enough funds
- The valid email address which will receive the e-visa
- Credit or debit card to be used to process payment of Kenya e-visa.
READ ALSO: HOW DO I GET KENYA VISA ON ARRIVAL
HOW TO GET A VISA ONLINE?
To get your Kenya e-visa online successfully online Chinese applicants need to follow the given instructions about the Kenya visa process successfully
- Begin with downloading the Kenya e-visa application online.
- Then you would find the instructions given in the form, read it carefully and fill your form.
- After filling in your form you are required to submit the scanned documents.
- Make sure you keep the softcopies of documents with you ready.
- Next before clicking on the ‘submit’ ensure that you have reviewed the article correctly.
- When you click and submit the form, you will be taken to the payment tab.
- Process the online payment of the e-visa using your credit or debit card.
- After you receive your payment confirmation, you can track your visa status online.
- You will receive your visa within 3 days and you are required to take a printout of the e-visa and keep it with you, as it will be stamped by authorities in the entry port of Kenya.
HOW LONG IS AN E-VISA VALID?
Kenya E-visa is valid for 30 days from its date of issue. Hence you get to enjoy a month of a hassle-free stay. However, if you wish to extend your stay more than your visa is valid for, then you can easily do so by just applying for a Kenya visa extension.
To apply for the extension, all you need to do is carry your passport and current visa to Kenya Immigration Headquarters in Nairobi or in Mombasa.
After the officers in charge have verified your documents you can get your visa extended for 90 days.
Tourist visa online serves as a help to you to not just provide you with much-needed visa information but also apply for your visa on your behalf.
All you are asked to do is submit the right documents and a minimal fee for the visa processing, the rest of the work is taken care of by us.
With our 24x7 available team, you can get your queries solved easily and get any further information you want regarding the Kenya visa for the Chinese.