If you are a citizen of Iran and planning to come to Kenya, here is the information you would need to gather if you wish to apply for a Kenya visa for Iran citizens. Only the citizens of exempted countries need not to apply for a visa to Kenya, but as Iran does not fall in the category of exempted countries, so Iran citizens will have to get a visa to enter Kenya.
Do citizens of Iran need a visa to Kenya?
Yes, if you are a citizen of Iran you would require a valid visa to travel to Kenya.
Apply Kenya online visa for Iran citizens -
- You do not need to stand in tiring lines and wait for your turn to get your visa for Kenya, now you can easily apply for a Kenya visa online.
- All you get to do is fill the form online with your basic details, upload your photograph, and submit the visa application fee, and you do not need to worry.
- You can plan your vacation and not worry about the visa.
Kenya visa on arrival for Iran citizens -
- In case you were, not apply for a visa prior to your visit to Kenya, you do not need to worry.
- If you are a citizen of Iran you can get a visa on arrival for Kenya.
- Visa on arrival is basically a process through which you can get a visa for Kenya at the Kenya airport itself.
- But, it is suggested to not wait for the end moment to get a visa and get trapped in any kind of trouble.
- So, to avoid any problem during your vacation you can easily apply for an e-visa prior to your trip.
Steps to get Kenya visa for Iran -
So if you are in Iran and you are also having a passport of Iran, you can easily get a visa for Kenya.
You just have to follow these steps -
● Fill the online visa application form.
● Make sure the details are accurate and valid.
● Upload a recent photograph of passport size.
● Submit the visa application fees online through any of the preferable mediums available.
Documents required -
If you are a citizen of Iran and wishing to apply for a visa to Kenya, here is the list of documents that would be required for the visa application. You must check the list of necessary documents and other things that might be important during the process of visa application.
● A valid passport of Iran. You must have a passport issued by the Iran government and which should also be valid for not less than six months.
● There should be two blank pages in your valid passport. Without having at least two blank pages it is difficult to apply for a visa to Kenya
● You should have a well-prepared travel itinerary as to how you will be spending the mentioned days in Kenya.
● You must have a return ticket from Kenya, as a proof of your departure date.
- How long can I stay in Kenya if I am a citizen of Iran?
If you have a valid passport of Iran and have applied for a visa to Kenya you can stay for a maximum duration of 90 days in Kenya.
- Can a citizen of Iran apply for a multiple entry visa online?
- No, you cannot apply for a multiple entry visa to Kenya through the online method.
- But, once you are in Kenya after applying for an e-visa to Kenya or so, you can later visit the immigration office and apply for a multiple entry visa.
- However, you will only be allowed to apply for a multiple entry visa for Kenya, if you have a valid reason for it.
- Do I need to apply for a visa if I am transiting from Kenya?
- Whether you have to apply for a transit visa to Kenya or not, totally depends on the duration of the time you will be in Kenya for.
- If you will be in Kenya for very less time and would stay only at the airport, then you do not have to apply for a transit visa.
- If you would be in Kenya for less than 72 hours but would be out of the airport during your transit, then you would be needed to apply for a transit visa to Kenya.
- If you will be staying in Kenya for more than 72 hours, then you will have to apply for a normal tourist visa or a visa on arrival.
So, if you are all set to explore the land of beautiful landscapes and hundreds of exclusive animals that you have never seen before, Kenya is waiting for you. Just apply for a visa for Kenya and you are ready to dive into the colors of nature.