Kenya, the destination that stands out for being adventurous, wild, natural bliss and treasure holder of various species and tribes. Tourists from ages have been attracted to this land.
And if you are from Egypt and are planning your trip to Kenya, then a visa must be the first thought that is taking up most of your time.
But worry not in this blog you will learn everything about Kenya visas for Egyptians, what do they need and how to apply for visas easily.
DO EGYPTIANS NEED KENYA VISA?
Yes, Egyptians are the foreign nationals of Kenya and any foreign national wishing to enter Kenya would require a visa to do so. Visa is the priority document for any Egyptian traveller travelling to Kenya.But the best part is with the arrival of Kenya e-visa, visa processing would no longer be hectic for Egyptians.
READ ALSO: HOW DO I APPLY FOR KENYA VISA
WHAT IS KENYA E-VISA?
Kenya e-visa is a digital visa that is completely processed online and allows travellers to enjoy the comfort of not just applying but also receiving the visa right at their fingertips.
This visa was introduced by the Kenyan government to ease out the visa process and shorten the waiting period for travellers.
This virtual processing helped the travellers to avoid trips to the embassy and made the entire process more efficient. It is valid for 90 days after its issue and allows the applicant to stay in Kenya for 30 days.
WHAT DO EGYPTIAN REQUIRE FOR IT?
The requirements of this visa are pretty simple and the documents need to be softcopies. Following are the Kenya e-visa requirements :
- The traveller's or applicant's passport must be valid for at least six months.
- Scanned copy of the bio page of the passport that includes all the details
- Applicant’s passport size photo with a white background
- Updated statement of the bank that acts as proof of enough funds for the trip
- Cover letter if it is needed
- Proof of stay to state your accommodations could be hotel or friends or family resident
- The email address that will receive the applicant’s e-visa
- Credit or debit card that will be used by the applicant to process the visa fee online.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KENYA VISA ONLINE?
The best part of Kenya e-visa is that it allows the applicant to process the visa right at their fingertips. Kenya e-visa process is pretty simple, the following given steps will help you get your visa successfully:
- The first step for the applicant is to download the Kenya e-visa application.
- Then, read the directions on the form and fill it up with the correct personal information and travel itineraries.
- Then you are required to attach the digitally scanned documents as asked by the form. Make sure you have the softcopies of your documents ready before you start filling your application.
- After you complete filling up the form, review it thoroughly to check if there is any mistake.
- You will find a submit option at the end, click on it.
- As you click on submit, you will be taken to a payment page that asks you to pay via online mode.
- Use your debit or credit card and Kenya pay the Kenya e-visa fee. You will soon receive a payment confirmation that shows your application was successfully submitted.
- You are now able to track your visa, which will take around 3 days to reach you.
- Your email id will receive your visa, you have to take a printout of the e-visa and submit it at the entry port that will get your e-visa stamped.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN KENYA?
Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days but it allows you to stay in Kenya for 30 days. If you wish to stay any longer than this, then you can do so by simply applying for a Kenya e-visa extension
Visa extension enables you to extend your stay period in the visa. The process is as simple as applying for an e-visa was.
All the applicant needs are to visit the Kenya immigration Headquarters/ office with his or her passport, current visa and visa extension application. The officer will verify the given documents and will approve your extension, which will allow you to stay in Kenya for more 90 days. This totals up to 180 days stay in Kenya.
HOW DO WE HELP?
Tourist visa online helps you to not just learn about visas but also apply for visas in a very easy and smooth way.
Applicants will only require to submit their documents and visa processing fee to us and we will apply for your visa on your behalf. If you still face any doubts or troubles then you can easily get in touch with our team that is 24x7 available.
For further information about Kenya visa for Egyptians, you can easily get in touch with us and get your visa done.