Is it necessary to obtain Lesotho Visa for Turkmenistan Passport holders?
Citizens of the foreign national have to apply for a visa to visit in Lesotho for various purposes such as work, employment. Lesotho Visa for Turkmenistan Passport Holders can be acquired by visiting the Embassy of Lesotho in Turkmenistan
Do Turkmenistan citizens have the facility to apply for Lesotho E-visa?
The Kingdom of Lesotho has facilitated Electronic visa for Ukrainian passport holders. The citizen of Turkmenistan can apply for Lesotho E-visa by visiting the online visa website. As the E-visa process is convenient and simple to apply that is why most of the citizen of Turkmenistan chooses E-visa facility for Lesotho visa. Also, Lesotho E-visa service eliminated the need of going far to the Embassy for a visa.
What is the Lesotho E-Visa procedure for Turkmenistan citizens?
Lesotho E-Visa process for Turkmenistan citizens:
Step 1: Go to the Lesotho visa website.
Step 2: Select Lesotho in the destination column and choose citizenship and Nationality as Turkmenistan.
Step 3: Provide the information in the Lesotho visa online visa application form. It is recommended to the Turkmenistan applicant to go through the form twice after completion
Step 4: Pay the Lesotho E-Visa application fee of the Turkmenistan citizen through online payment methods; UPI, credit card, debit card, NEFT, Internet banking.
READ ALSO: LESOTHO VISA TYPES
How do I check my visa status after applying for the Lesotho E-visa?
After the Turkmenistan citizen visa process is completed. The link will be sent to the Turkmenistan applicant id from where he/she can check their visa status online.
What is the Lesotho Visa fee for Turkmenistan nationals?
What are the Lesotho Visa requirements for Turkmenistan Passport holders?
- A passport size photograph of the Turkmenistan citizen.
- The photo of the Turkmenistan citizen must be of the size 2.5*2.5 inches with white background and must not be older than six months.
- The image pixel dimension must be between 600*600 pixels to 1200*1200 pixels (width* height) that is in a square aspect ratio of the Turkmenistan citizen.
- The height of the head should be between 25 mm – 35 mm of the Turkmenistan citizen.
- The height of the eyes of an Turkmenistan citizen in the photo should be between 28 mm – 35 mm from the bottom.
- A valid E-Mail address of the Turkmenistan passport holder.
- A valid passport of the Turkmenistan national.
- A clear scanned copy of the First and the Last page of the Turkmenistan passport.
- Turkmenistan passport must have 2 blank pages.
- Passport of the Turkmenistan citizen must have six months validity.
- A valid Credit card or Debit card of the Turkmenistan national that is applicable in Lesotho.
- Bank statement or any proof of funds of the Turkmenistan citizen to bear the expenses in Lesotho.
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate if a Turkmenistan citizen is coming from an infected area.
- Travel insurance of the Turkmenistan passport holder.
- Itinerary purpose along with the details of the hotel bookings of the Turkmenistan citizens
- Turkmenistan citizen should have a confirmed ticket of arrival and departure.
- Turkmenistan National must have to avoid security restrictions at the Lesotho international airport.
What are the types Lesotho Tourist Visa for Turkmenistan citizens?
Lesotho Tourist Visa types:
- 90 Days Single Entry Lesotho Tourist Visa
- 90 Days Multiple Entry Lesotho Tourist Visa
- 44 Days Single Entry Lesotho Tourist Visa
What is the validity of a Lesotho Tourist Visa for Turkmenistan citizens?
Lesotho Business Visa for Turkmenistan citizens has the stay validity of 44 days and visa validity of 90 days.
READ ALSO: LESOTHO VISA POLICY
Does yellow vaccination certificate in necessary for Turkmenistan citizen to visit Lesotho?
Yes, if the citizen of Turkmenistan is arriving from an infected area.
Lesotho Visa for Turkmenistan Passport Holders is a necessity or an option?
Yes, it is necessary to get Lesotho Visa for Turkmenistan Passport Holders.