The First Steps in Obtaining a Visa:
- Contact Email Confirmation
- Fill out the entire visa application
- ⦁ Documents must be uploaded
- Pay with a Visa
- Approval of your visa
Requirements in general:
- Passport is valid for travel that is valid for at least six months beyond your anticipated stay in Lesotho.
- Itinerary detailing the objective of your visit, whether it's for business, leisure, or schooling.
- A letter inviting you to visit the Kingdom of Lesotho is enclosed.
- An introduction letter from your employer outlining your job title, pay, length of service, any approved vacation, and the purpose of your trip if any.
- Bank statement or proof of money sufficient to pay your expenses while in Lesotho.
- A yellow fever certificate from a traveler who has recently returned from an infected location where HIV/AIDS is common.
- Travel insurance is a need.
- Passengers must have a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival.
- The Lesotho e-Visa permits applicants to enter the Kingdom of Lesotho for a single entry and stay for up to 30 days each entry.
- If your visit is for tourism or business, you can apply for a Lesotho e-Visa.
- To receive the travel document, you must show proof of lodging. This document's dates must correspond to the travel dates indicated in the application. This is a condition set forth by the government for the travel document to be issued.
- The mere possession of a Lesotho visa does not provide the holder with automatic access to the country. If the Immigration Officer at the port of entry believes that a person is unable to meet the immigration standards or that their presence in the Kingdom of Lesotho would be detrimental to national interests or security, he may refuse entrance to that person.
READ ALSO: LESOTHO BUSINESS VISA
How to check the status of my Lesotho visa online?
Conditions of Validity:
- The period of a visa is determined by the immigration officials.
- The Visa must be used before the Expiration Date, regardless of the fees paid. The Visa Document will state the expiration date.
- If your visa expires before you can use it, you must apply for a new one and pay a new charge.
- After you click the Submit button on the Home Page, your application will be processed.
- When applying for the Lesotho E Visa, applicants must be outside of Lesotho.
- The visa is sent to you via email and the internet.
- Your entry must not jeopardize the Kingdom of Lesotho's security or national welfare.
- The visa charge is paid via the internet, and the credit card company issues receipts.