What is causing a delay or denial of my application?
Any delay or refusal of your application can be caused due to your failure to submit proper documents or sending poorly scanned documents for the application. It can also occur due to an opened case of pending response. The applicants get an email letter that informs them about the issue and the documentation needed for application processing. In case a visa is not issued then a new payment will be needed to apply for a new Visa.
Is it possible for me to copy and paste information from a document into the visa application?
Yes, it is possible to copy-paste your information from software such as Microsoft Word and paste this into the text field in the online form. However, if you want to save a copy of your application the personal information you have submitted will not be transmitted over for viewing. All the applicants are only allowed to see the complete application after they have locked in their profile.
How can I change or update the information that I provided on my visa application?
If you want to modify or change any information on your visa application you will need to contact the help desk to make sure that your application was updated before submission for approval.
How can I attach documents to an online application?
Firstly you will need to log in to your profile where you can delete or attach documents in your visa application
before it is submitted. However, if you are making changes after the submission of your application you will need to call the help desk and make sure that information was updated before the application is completed.
Will I get a copy of my visa application emailed to me?
Individuals are allowed to access their visa applications from the Lesotho Visa Service website. You can go to any webpage and select check my visa status and in login, within 5 day period, you can check your visa easily.
I got an e-mail informing me about the submission of my application. Where do I go to submit my application, and how can I know for sure if my application was submitted?
You will need to go to the official website and log in to your profile. After you have access to your profile you will automatically go to the application status page. Here you will find a box saying apply for processing you will need to click this and once your application is submitted you will get an email confirmation for the same as well.
What if my visa expires and I am still in Lesotho?
If this is the case you will need to re-apply for an emergency visa at the border or the airport.
How long it takes to process my Lesotho e-Visa?
For travelers all around the world, there are three different processing times that you can choose from according to your preferences,
- Standard Processing, The processing of your visa will be completed in 11 days.
- Rush Processing, The processing of your visa will be completed in 9 days.
- Super Rush Processing of your visa is completed within 7 days.
How much Lesotho e-Visa application costs?
- Standard Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa – USD 200.00.
- Rush Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa – USD 235.00.
- Super Rush Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa - USD 265.00.
How many entries can be added into Lesotho will I be allowed with my e-Visa?
You will be eligible for Single Entry with your Lesotho e-Visa.
What is the validity of my Lesotho e-Visa expire?
What are the documents required to apply for Lesotho e-Visa?
Before filling out the Lesotho e-Visa
application, you must have the following documents ready:
- Valid Passport – You need to have a valid passport and you must bring your passport with you when you enter Lesotho. You will need to provide a digital scan of the data page when applying.
- You will also need your current passport size photo during the application process.
- You should also have an onward ticket from Lesotho.
- Accommodation Details or Invitation Letter
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Certificate
- To pay for your application, you will need a valid credit or debit card ready. PayPal is also accepted.
Apply Lesotho Visa