We are all aware of the country Uzbekistan which is itself a tourist spot for the tourists from all over the country. Now it is natural for every Uzbekistan national to come out from their country and to explore other countries in the world as well. For them they Will definitely enjoy the beauty of the snow capped mountains and the plateaus and the uniqueness of the crafts and the arts. The best place for them to visit is Lesotho. This country has unique topography which attracts the tourists from all over the world and every tourist who visits the country feels like coming and visiting the country again and again. If you visit Maseru then you will get to know about different arts and crafts of the country. You will also get to enjoy different activities like hiking, fly fishing, abseiling. There are also two most beautiful waterfalls in the most famous places like Semonkong and Malealea. Even the tourist will definitely enjoy the Morija’s museum Where they will get a unique experience when they will see the footprints of the dinosaurs. Even there is a place for the tourists who love camping and the place is Marakabei. The visitors can also get amazed by the beauty of the plateaus in the country and the most famous among them being the Thaba Bosiu plateau. So hearing about the natural wonders and the beauties of the country the Uzbekistan nationals will definitely want to come to this country.
One thing that is to be kept in mind for the Uzbekistan nationals is that they do not fall under the category of the particular 49 countries which do not need a visa to visit the country therefore if they are planning to visit the country then they need to apply for the visa at least two weeks before they have their tickets to the country.
Tourist Visa Online Is our website where we help the tourist to get their visa and apply for their visa to the country they want to go. If you apply through us online then you don’t even have to waste your time standing in the line 4 hours while you have to do the same while if you are applying for the visa in the embassy. Even you will get to see your current visa status online itself and we will send you the soft copy of your visa through your registered email ID and also you will get your authenticated visa within a very short stipulated time and if you need to clarify any doubts we will be available at anytime of the day and you can contact us accordingly. You will be getting extra facilities if you are applying online for which you won’t be charged any extra fees from us.
Fees and the processing time of the visa
- The fees for the single entry type of visa which should be a tourist visa and is a 44 day visa is 175 USD.
- The fees for the multiple entry type of visa which should be a tourist visa and should be the 90 day visa is 375 USD.
- The processing time for the above two kinds of visas is 10 to 12 day.
- If by any chance your visa date expires and you are still residing in the country then you need to opt for an emergency visa.
- There are mainly two kinds of visas for which you can apply for the first one being the tourist visa which is given only to the tourists who want to visit the country for tourism purposes or want to visit there family members who are already residing in the country and the second type of the visa is the business visa which is issued only to the professionals who want to come to the country for business related purposes or for any other work purposes.
Documents required for applying a visa online for the Uzbekistan Nationals to visit Lesotho
- The most important document that is to be brought is the passport which should be at least six months valid.
- The applicant must also bring the bank statements and the bank details which should have the proof that the applicant will be enough to fund for his or her stay during their stay in the country.
- The applicant must also bring the international certificate of vaccination against the yellow fever.
- The applicant must not forget to bring the cover letter from the institute or the employee which will be stating the purpose of his or her visit to the country.
- The applicant must also bring the travel itinerary including the proof of the hotel accommodation and the copies of the airline tickets.
- The applicant must also bring the photographs which should meet certain conditions like the photo size should be two inches by two inches and the base size of the photo should depend only on the actual photo measurements. The image dimensions should be in a square aspect ratio and the height of the face and the eyes should be positioned accordingly.