You may have heard of the famous 3,482m-high peak of Thabana Ntlenyana. But you may not know in which country it is located and even if you can guess it then you are quite right about the country we are talking about. Another hint for the country is that you will also get to see the beauty of the snow capped mountains and also there are plateaus and among them Thaba Bosiu plateau Is the most famous one. The country is none other than Lesotho. This country is also famous for its beautiful arts and Maseru is the place where you can enjoy the beautiful cultures of the country, Lesotho. Even the tourists who want to visit the country can also enjoy different kinds of activities that are held in the country like hiking, fly fishing, abseiling. There are Safari lodges near the beautiful waterfalls in the places of Semonkong and Malealea. Even the tourist can visit the Morija’s museum. This museum is mainly famous for preserving the footprints of the dinosaurs and gives all the tourists from all over the world a unique experience and takes you back to the ancient times when dinosaurs used to live in the world. There are also very famous places for the tourists who love camping like Marakabei. There are also many beautiful mountains like the Qacha’s Nek. Overall, the beauty of the country, Lesotho will never make any tourist or any visitors from all over the world upset rathar everyone will want to come to this country again and again to see the natural wonders of the country. This country is a unique country which has diverse landscapes and has unique topography. Therefore it attracts tourists from all over the world.
The Algerian nationals are also Welcome to visit the country but to one important thing that they need to keep in mind is that they will need to apply for a visa at least two weeks before they are planning to visit the country. Algeria does not fall under the category of the particular 49 countries which do not need a visa to visit the country. It is highly recommended for the Algerian nationals to apply for the visa online because it will not only save your time but also you can track the status of your visa and another advantage is that you will receive your authenticated visa within a very few stipulated time.
Tourist Visa Online helps to apply and process for the Online eVisa to Lesotho. We will help you and update you about all kinds of documents that you need to visit the country and also you will receive extra facilities for which we won't charge any extra fees and we will send your authenticated visa and it’s a soft copy in your registered email and so there will be no chance of getting your visa lost. If you need any kind of clarifications then, please let us know and contact us at any time of the day as per your convenience.
READ ALSO: WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT LESOTHO
Documents required for applying a visa online for the Algerian nationals to visit Lesotho
- The most important and the first document that the Algerian nationals need to carry is the passport which should have the validity for at least six months and without which they would not get the permission to enter the country.
- The applicant must also bring the proof of the travel insurance as it is a must.
- The applicant must also bring the proofs of the hotel accommodation where They will be staying in during their stay in the country and also their copies of the airline tickets.
- The applicant must also bring the vaccine certificate against yellow fever without which they won’t be allowed to enter Lesotho due to the infectious diseases.
- The applicant should carry with him or her the invitation letter which should be issued by the employee and should have written the purpose of the visit to Lesotho.
- The applicant must also keep in mind to bring the bank statements which will have the proof that they can fund for themselves while they will be staying in Lesotho.
- There are some requirements that the photographs need to meet while they are applying for the visa. The photograph should follow the actual measurements and not the screen measurement and the size of the photograph should be two inches by two inches. The image dimensions should be in a square aspect ratio. The positions of the head and the eyes should be adjusted accordingly.
READ ALSO: LESOTHO VISA ON ARRIVAL
Important points to note down
- There are mainly two kinds of visas the tourist visa which is especially given to those people who want to spend their quality time and their holidays in the country or want to visit the near and dear ones who are already residing in the country and second the business visa which is given to those professionals who want to visit the country only for work related purposes.
- The processing time of the visa is 10 to 12 days for both kinds of visas.
- The fees that is required to pay for the tourist visa which is a single entry type is 175 USD And is valid for 44 days.
- The fees that is required to pay for the tourist visa which is a multiple entry type visa is 375 USD which is valid for 90 days.