The holder of a Malaysian visa
can only travel to Malaysia and will be subject to border procedures upon arrival. This means that a Malaysia Tourist Visa
does not guarantee that you will be able to stay in Malaysia for any reason. The Immigration Officer at the entry point is the one who decides whether or not you are allowed to enter Malaysia.
Steps to Apply for a Visa in Malaysia:
You must follow these simple procedures to apply for a Malaysia visa:
- A Malaysian Representative Office can be found here.
- The application form can be downloaded here.
- Complete the file of documents.
- Along with the materials, submit the application.
- Wait for the processing to complete.
READ ALSO: MALAYSIA VISA FOR CHINA PASSPORT HOLDER
Complete the file of documents:
Following are the Documents Required for Malaysia Tourist Visa:
- A valid passport that is signed and has at least 6 months remaining validity from the date of arrival into Malaysia.
- a copy of your current passport page with your information
- 1- completed and signed visa application form – Click Here.
- 1-colored passport photo (22) with a front view facing on a white background, less than 6 months old, and no spectacles to be worn in the photo
- A copy of your flight ticket or itinerary for your journey to Malaysia from your travel agency, as well as a copy of your hotel reservation/place to stay.
- A notarized color copy (front and back) of your Resident Alien Card or a valid visa to return to the United States.
- If you're applying for a multiple entry visa, please include a letter explaining why you're doing so.
- A letter of employment verification from your present employer is necessary. A copy of your most recent bank statement with the applicant's name printed on it as Malaysia Tourist Visa.
Entry visa for Malaysia:
You can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 15 days with a Malaysia eNTRI visa (single entry). This visa must be used within three months of the date of issuing.
SEV 30 days Malaysian eVisa:
You can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 30 days with the Malaysia e Visa SEV 30 days (a single entry). This visa is valid for three months after it is issued. Malaysia can be entered and exited from any country.
Malaysian eVisa MEV (Malaysian eVisa) for 30 days:
You can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 30 days with the Malaysia e Visa MEV 30 days (Multiple entries) if your Eligibility for Malaysia Tourist Visa is cleared. This visa is valid for three months after it is issued. Malaysia can be entered and exited from any country. During your vacation, you are free to exit and enter Malaysia as many times as you like.
How to Apply for a Tourist Visa in Malaysia?
- Fill out our quick and easy online Malaysia visa application.
- You will be contacted by a visa specialist by email and phone call.
- Please send us the required paperwork as well as a 10% deposit.
- Experts will process your visa and contact you once it has been approved.
- Verify and pay the balance due. Your Malaysia tourist visa has arrived in your inbox.
Follow the measures below to avoid being a victim of a visa scam or a phony visa agent.:
- Before getting your visa accepted, always submit an initial payment.
- Once your Malaysia visa has been approved, your agency will provide you your visa sticker number, which you may check on the official government website before making the final payment.
READ ALSO: CULTURE OF MALAYSIA FASCINATING FACTS
Malaysia tourist visa processing time:
Entry visa for Malaysia:
Malaysia eNTRI visa is a visa that is approved quickly.
We can provide an entry visa in less than 24 hours after receiving your documents and payment. Visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Malaysia to learn more.
Malaysia SEV 30 day visa:
Malaysia visa SEV 30 days is a 30-day visa with a single entry.
After receiving the paperwork and payment, we may provide a Malaysia visa SEV 30 days within 3-4 working days.
MEV 30 days Malaysian visa:
Malaysia visa SEV 30 days is a 30-day visa with multiple entries. After receiving the documents and payment, we may provide a Malaysia visa MEV for 30 days within 3-4 working days.
However, if the tourist will not be leaving the airport, a transit visa is not necessary. Only if the visitor will be leaving the airport and staying in Malaysia for a short length of time will a transit visa be required. Above all, there are Countries Eligible for Malaysia Tourist Visa
for this category so you must check them before applying for the visa. So get your Malaysia Visa
from Tourist Visa Online
and visit the beautiful nation.
Apply Malaysia Visa