Are you planning to take a tour of the lands of Myanmar or travel to Myanmar? If you are planning to visit Myanmar in the coming days then you must apply for a 28 days Myanmar tourist visa. You can easily fill your Myanmar visa application form and obtain your Myanmar visa online. To help you with the documentation of your application form, we will be more than honored to help you by speeding up your Myanmar tourist visa processing time.
The government of Burma known as the Republic of the Union of Myanmar implemented the Myanmar tourist eVisa to help the applicants to obtain their Myanmar visa online. The tourist visa online is available for citizens of eligible countries that can visit Myanmar for touristic purposes.
There are many visa and passport requirements that act as administrative regulations or restrictions that are placed by the government and the immigration authorities to regulate the travel freedom of the citizens. You can view the details of each of these visas such as 28 days Myanmar tourist visa cost and select the visa that fulfills your purpose of visit. You will be required to obtain a visa if you do not belong to any of the Myanmar visa-free countries 2020 or do not have a visa on arrival access according to the Myanmar visa policy. You must assess whether you require a visa based on your eligibility to obtain the visa. There are various types of Myanmar visas that are issued by the government.
However, the tourist eVisa for Myanmar allows you to obtain a single entry stay of up to 28 days and is valid for 3 months from the date of issue. If you are eligible to obtain the visa, you can fill up the Myanmar eVisa online application form with all of your personal and passport information. This online Myanmar tourist eVisa allows the travelers to apply online, check e visa Myanmar and have an approved eVisa Travel Authorization for an expedited entry upon arrival to the country. Following which, the eVisa holders can enter Myanmar through the selected ports of entry which include the major airports and land border crossings as there is no Myanmar e visa change port of entry. You must note that if you are arriving in the country by cruise then you will not be able to enter Myanmar with an eVisa, as it cannot be used for entry access at any sea port in Myanmar for which you will have to get a Myanmar visa for cruise passengers.
Type of Visa: Tourist Visa: How to get to Myanmar?
28 days Myanmar tourist Visa
A Myanmar tourist visa is the ideal visa for you if you are planning on traveling to the country for private purposes like tourism, sightseeing, attending business meetings, or visiting your relatives. You must follow the passport and visa requirements while you are applying for your 28 days Myanmar tourist visa.
You can obtain your 28 days single entry tourist visa with Myanmar visa cost of 75.0USD and processing time of 4-5 days.
How to extend a visa in Myanmar?
You can extend your tourist visa or transit visa through the officials of Myanmar. You can file a request for an extension of up to the maximum days allowed for your visa. Myanmar visas on arrival are generally issued for a maximum of 28 days with the possibility to extend which varies according to your visa type.
READ ALSO: Myanmar Visa Fees
How to apply for a 28 days Myanmar tourist visa?
These are the easy steps through which you can apply for your Myanmar visa if you are eligible for Myanmar visa-free country of Myanmar visa on arrival and get your visa processed as soon as possible:
- Visit the website to apply for a Myanmar visa online.
- Select “My citizenship” to choose your citizenship.
- Select “Where I am from” to enter your native place or choose from the dropbox.
- Select “Where Am I Going” by choosing the country you are going to.
- Click “Apply Visa” to proceed further.
- Choose 28 days Myanmar tourist visa and click on “Proceed to Apply”
- Fill in the personal details forms, passport details form, upload the required documents, and make the payment online through your preferred payment option to complete the process.
READ ALSO: Myanmar Visa Types
Documents required for 28 days Myanmar tourist visa:
- Your country passport must have a validity of at least 6 months from the date of arrival, containing 1 blank page for stamping.
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the visa applicant as recent as 3 months for identification purposes.
- Correct email address to receive a copy of the approved and processed e-visa.
- A copy of the confirmed return tickets to provide as a proof that you will stay for the allowed duration only.
- Proof of Accommodation or residence in Myanmar such Myanmar hotel reservations, etc.
- Proof of financial income or bank statements of 3 months to provide proof of funds.
These Myanmar visa requirements are necessary to obtain a 28 days Myanmar tourist visa.