Are you planning to make a trip to Myanmar? If you are planning to travel to Myanmar, you must apply for your Myanmar visa online to ensure hassle-free processing of your visa. If you want to speed up your Myanmar visa processing time, you are at the right place! We will help you with your Myanmar e Visa application to process your application form faster and enable you to assess your needs as per the Myanmar e visa cost.
What is a Myanmar visa processing time?
Myanmar e-Visa is a feature of obtaining an electronic visa that allows you to visit and stay in Myanmar for a stay duration of over 1 month or 3 months after you arrive in Myanmar. All the foreign nationalities are mandated to have to obtain the e-Visa document. You must apply for an e-Visa wherein, you will be required to clarify the purpose of your visit be it for visiting a relative, family, tourism, business, or other commercial purposes to be eligible to obtain your e-Visa. This e-Visa is available for both Single Entry and Multiple Entry visas. Applying for an e-visa will make your processing much more efficient as you will no longer have to deal with the delay in the Myanmar embassy visa.
There are many types of Myanmar e-visa, however, you must have the Myanmar visa type that fulfills the objective of your visit to Myanmar and check the validity of your Myanmar before applying for an e-visa. You will also be required to assess whether you require to apply for an e-visa or not. If you are a native of Myanmar visa free countries or have a visa on arrival access to Myanmar, then you are not required to apply for a Myanmar visa.
READ ALSO: Visa Policy Of Myanmar
Requirements to speed up Myanmar visa processing time
On the other hand, these regulations apply for all the visitors coming from abroad, regardless of whether they are national or foreigners, they are mandated to fulfill these requirements:
- The Myanmar eVisa is a Single Entry or Multiple Entry visa, the validity of which ranges from 28 days to 70 days tourist visa after arrival, depending on your Myanmar visa type. The stay validity duration starts upon your arrival in Myanmar. It will allow you to stay no longer than the stay duration granted on your e-visa.
- Passport details: As you arrive in Myanmar, you will have to produce the biometric passport details of your first and last passport page along with your printed document of eVisa.
- If your purpose to visit Myanmar is tourism, business, or transit, only then can you apply for a Myanmar eVisa with a passport sized photograph for identification purposes.
- Passport Validity must be of at least 6 months from the date of arrival with one page blank and available for stamping.
- Financial Proof: All travelers must be able to produce proof of their financial bank statements. You must prove your ability to financially sustain your stay in Myanmar for which you must provide a bank statement.
- Proof of residence: You must produce a copy of your hotel reservation or any residence proof.
- A copy of your confirmed return flight ticket that ensures that you will be staying only till your stay entry permits you to stay.
- As a regulatory entry restriction, you will be required to obtain your Myanmar Health form and take the PCR test to travel to Myanmar during COVID-19.
- All of these documents must be submitted in a colored copy as black and white copies will not be accepted.
READ ALSO: How To Apply Myanmar Visa Online
How long is the Myanmar visa processing time?
There are the Myanmar e visa, each these have the following Myanmar visa processing time:
- 28 days visa single entry or multiple entries visa with a visa and stay validity of 90 days – Processing time: 4 - 5 Days
- 28 days Express visa single entry or multiple entries visa with a visa and stay validity of 90 days – Processing time: 24 - 48 hours
- 30 days visa extension single entry with a visa and stay validity of 30 days – Processing time: 4 - 5 days
These documents and Myanmar e visa requirements are essential to speed up your Myanmar visa processing time.