Suriname is a small country which is located in South America and this country offers the tours which are around the colonial palace and museum. The visas for this country can be obtained from the Surinamese embassy or you can also go for the visa on arrival and that is an option for the some countries.
TYPES OF SURINAME VISA:
There are two types of Suriname visa which are the following:
- TOURIST VISA: By this visa you can go and see the architecture of this country, you can also see the different types of animals and birds and if you want to meet your family and friends in the country then this visa is the best to apply. The passports have to be valid for the 6 months which will be beyond your stay in the country.
- BUSINESS VISA: This is the visa which helps for the professionals or the businessmen who is visiting the country for attending a meeting of their company or finalising a deal so they need this visa and the company you are visiting then you have to inform in advance and they will issue the letter by explaining the reason and duration of the stay.
READ ALSO: REASONS TO VISIT SURINAME
DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REQUIRED FOR SURINAME VISA:
The documents that are required for the Suriname visa are the following:
- The passport cover page is required
- The passport bio page is also required
- You must have a itinerary but make sure that its not a ticket.
- Photograph is also required whose size should be 3×4 cm.
- The letter of invitation who gives the guarantee of their visa is also requires but that should not be for the transit visa.
- The copy of the ID card who gives the guarantee of the visa in Suriname is also required but not for the transit visa.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE BUSINESS VISA?
The documents which are required for the business visa are the following:
- For this visa you are also required an extract from the inviting company in the Suriname.
- The invitation letter which is official is also required from the business or the partner company located in the Suriname.
- The copy of the return ticket is also required for this visa.
READ ALSO: SURINAME BUSINESS VISA
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SURINAME E VISA?
To apply for the Suriname e visa there are some things which have been required for it and they are the following:
- Firstly you have to provide the application details and then you have to upload all the necessary documents as well and you can submit the application through the Tourist Visa Online website. If you want to apply for the e visa application then you have to first register the account on that website itself and then provide all the documents which have been asked.
- Then after the above process you have to pay the online fee and you can pay the fees for it by using the MasterCard or the Maestro debit or credit card and also that is not necessary that the card should be under you name and also make sure that the card us enabled to make the international transactions.
- After payment of the visa you will be receiving the confirmation code which will come on mail and when the application gets approved then you will be receiving a e visa which will be in a pdf file in the email. When you are travelling to the country so keep the print out of that pdf and also recommended that you have to keep the copy of the pdf file in the phone itself.
WHO ALL CAN APPLY FOR THE SURINAME E VISA?
The Suriname e visa is the facility which is available for the Nationals of the following countries which are such as:
PROCESSING TIME FOR THE SURINAME E VISA:
The processing time of this visa will take up to at least 72 hours but if the application has exceeded the five business days then you can contact the embassy as well.
AT THE AIRPORT:
Now you have arrived at the airport in the republic of Suriname by taking the approved e visa then you follow the steps which are mentioned below such as:
- You have to present the passport of yours to the immigration officer.
- You also have to present the e visa of yours to the immigration officer only.
READ ALSO: SURINAME TOURIST CARD FOR 90 DAYS
The payment of fees is the last step of the application which will arise after submitting all the details of yours and other mandatory documents which have been asked. The fees of this e visa have to be paid for the different types of visa categories which are non-refundable only processing fee and that will include all the charges of that.