TYPES OF SURINAME VISA:
- TOURIST VISA: By this visa you can go and see the architecture of this country, you can also see the different types of animals and birds and if you want to meet your family and friends in the country then this visa is the best to apply. The passports have to be valid for the 6 months which will be beyond your stay in the country.
- BUSINESS VISA: This is the visa which helps for the professionals or the businessmen who is visiting the country for attending a meeting of their company or finalising a deal so they need this visa and the company you are visiting then you have to inform in advance and they will issue the letter by explaining the reason and duration of the stay.
READ ALSO: REASONS TO VISIT SURINAME
DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REQUIRED FOR SURINAME VISA:
- The passport cover page is required
- The passport bio page is also required
- You must have a itinerary but make sure that its not a ticket.
- Photograph is also required whose size should be 3×4 cm.
- The letter of invitation who gives the guarantee of their visa is also requires but that should not be for the transit visa.
- The copy of the ID card who gives the guarantee of the visa in Suriname is also required but not for the transit visa.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE BUSINESS VISA?
- For this visa you are also required an extract from the inviting company in the Suriname.
- The invitation letter which is official is also required from the business or the partner company located in the Suriname.
- The copy of the return ticket is also required for this visa.
READ ALSO: SURINAME BUSINESS VISA
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SURINAME E VISA?
- Firstly you have to provide the application details and then you have to upload all the necessary documents as well and you can submit the application through the Tourist Visa Online website. If you want to apply for the e visa application then you have to first register the account on that website itself and then provide all the documents which have been asked.
- Then after the above process you have to pay the online fee and you can pay the fees for it by using the MasterCard or the Maestro debit or credit card and also that is not necessary that the card should be under you name and also make sure that the card us enabled to make the international transactions.
- After payment of the visa you will be receiving the confirmation code which will come on mail and when the application gets approved then you will be receiving a e visa which will be in a pdf file in the email. When you are travelling to the country so keep the print out of that pdf and also recommended that you have to keep the copy of the pdf file in the phone itself.
WHO ALL CAN APPLY FOR THE SURINAME E VISA?
PROCESSING TIME FOR THE SURINAME E VISA:
- You have to present the passport of yours to the immigration officer.
- You also have to present the e visa of yours to the immigration officer only.
READ ALSO: SURINAME TOURIST CARD FOR 90 DAYS