Suriname, a country which is surprisingly enclosed in all its sides from environment hunks. Numerous variety of flora and fauna, water reservoirs, national parks, and uninterrupted British architecture, one can overtake everything solely here, in Suriname. It's a nation that can softly grant rest to your eyes by letting you watch a proper view of greenery from Juliana's top.
Being a part of South American country, this country is numerously preferable by the business organizations for conducting business meetings, events, seminars, etc. Indian citizens who are planning to apply for a Suriname Business visa can apply for their visa via Tourist Visa Online.
Suriname business visa is a sponsored visa, your current organization is financed you for Suriname visit. If you're working for any Surinamese company then only you're eligible for Suriname Business Visa.
Documents Required for Suriname Business Visa
- Valid passport of at least 6 months from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for the Immigration stamp.
- Passport cover and bio page
- The formal list of your itinerary
- Confirmed flight tickets
- The multiple numbers of photographs, sized in 3*4 cm.
- Signed formal cover letter from the applicant, which reveals the purpose of the visit, either for tourism or business or employment.
- Ratified accommodation/ staying address in Suriname, it may be hotel or keen’s place
- Details of your debit/ credit card as a proof, that ensure your stay in Suriname
- An official invitation letter from the authorized Suriname Business organization, so that, it can be submitted with the pack of business visa documents
- Copy of ID card or labour card of the organization, that revels it Surinamese citizenship
- A copy of your confirmed return ticket
Suriname business visas cannot be extended more than 90 days, either of single entry or multiple entries. Before you run out of your Suriname business visa, leave the country imminently.