Before traveling to Suriname, those who plan to remain longer than three months must apply for both an Authorization for Temporary Stay (MKV) and a Temporary Stay (KV) visa. Once in Suriname, the foreigner can apply for a residency permit. The following will Apply Suriname Temporary stay permit MKV as a result of a policy change made by the Republic of Suriname on October 1, 2008, regulating the entry of foreigners who require a visa to enter Suriname and want to stay for more than 90 days.
- A completed petition for Authorization for Temporary Stay (MKV).
- Two passport photos were taken recently
- A copy of all written pages in the passport (stamps, visas, etc.); the passport must be valid for at least 6 months before entering Suriname.
- A copy of the birth certificate that has been certified
- A certificate of good conduct in its original form
- Bank statements or even other documents/information demonstrating adequate financial resources throughout your stay in Suriname are required.
- If the application is for an internship or volunteer work, please provide a copy of an official letter from the organization/institution in Suriname Temporary stay permit outlining the purpose and length of the agreement.
- A copy of the labor/employment contract if the applicant wishes to work in Suriname.
- Proof of address (if applicable)
- Proof of marital status is required:
- A certified copy of your marriage license/divorce certificate/proof of widowhood if you are married/divorced/single/widow.
- If you're cohabiting (in a relationship with someone): evidence of domestic cohabitation in the country
- Parents' notarized consent letter and a copy of the birth certificate:
If a minor (under the age of 17) is traveling alone
A certified copy of the judicial decision in case of adoption/legal guardianship of a child (up to 17 years) is traveling with one of the parents (with approval of the other parent) (up to 17 years)
- A copy of a Temporary Permit of Suriname guarantor statement (in case of insufficient funds of applicant)
- A copy of your current health insurance
- A certificate of good health
READ ALSO: SURINAME VISA IN GUYANA
- In this stage, you must select the country that corresponds to your passport. You must choose the nationality of the passport you will use for your trip if you have dual nationality.
- The passport you use for the application must be the same one you'll use to travel to Suriname with. If this is not the case, your E-Visa will be invalidated.
- From the date of your arrival in Suriname, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months. At least one blank page should be included in the passport for use by the Surinamese Immigration Department.
- A valid passport is the sole travel document that can be used in the E-Visa application process.
- A separate E-Visa is required for each tourist, including newborns and minors.
- Ensure that the information you submit on your E-Visa application matches exactly with the data on your passport; alternatively, your E-Visa will be invalid. The information given cannot be modified once the E-Visa has been processed.
- The Surinamese Embassies and Consulates are not affiliated with the E-Visa application. Please contact the Support Desk if you have any questions or comments.
- Please keep in mind that a solid working internet connection is required for a smooth Surinamese E-Visa application process. For security concerns, if your connection becomes unreliable, an error message will appear.
READ ALSO: IS SURINAME VISA FOR NETHERLAND PASSPORT HOLDERS IMPORTANT
At the International Airport:
Follow the processes outlined below as soon as you arrive in the Republic of Suriname with your granted E-Visa:
- Show your passport to the officer in charge of immigration
- Present your E-Visa to the officer in charge of immigration
Pay the fee over the internet:
You must pay the cost using the Payment gateway after giving all of the relevant information. The costs can be paid with a MasterCard, Visa, or Maestro credit/debit card. It is not required that the card is in your name. Check to see if your card has the "3D Secure System" and can be used for foreign purchases.
Take a look at the E-Visa receipt:
You will receive an email confirmation code if the fee payment is successful. You will receive your Tourist Visa Online as a.pdf file in your email after your application has been approved. When traveling, keep a printed copy of your E-Visa with you. It is also suggest that you save a copy of the.pdf file to your phone.
Specifications for Photographs:
The photograph must be 3x4 cm in size to be uploaded:
Your visa application picture must meet minimum size and content requirements. Using images that do not satisfy these requirements can cause the visa application process to be delayed. If your photo does not fulfill the requirements, you must submit fresh photos before your application may be completed.
READ ALSO: SURINAME VISA FOR PHILIPINO
The E-Visa could take up to 72 hours to process. If it's been more than five business days since you submitted your application.
So apply Suriname Visa from Tourist Visa Online and visit the nation.