Suriname is a small country located in South Africa which is actually not very heard among the tourists. But this small country is famous for its Dutch architecture and culture and also has dense rainforests and diverse cultures and landscapes. If you are a wildlife lover or a nature admirer, you must never miss to visit Brownsberg Nature Park which is a famous attraction spot for the tourists for the beautiful waterfalls and the bird watching spots. Fort Zeelandia is a place of haven for the lovers of history and culture and admirers of architecture. Central Suriname Nature Reserve, Brokopondo Reservoir and Big pan are the most unique places you must never miss to visit. They are the gems of the country. Voltzberg is a place where you can enjoy the view of great rainforests and is a granite monolith which attracts our eyes. Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral, wooden cathedral that was built in the 1800s and Paramaribo and Jules Wijdenbosch bridge are the best examples of architecture that will leave you wonder struck. Kamisama and Fort Nieuw-Amsterdam are the places which you must visit when you visit Suriname and go for touring the country. Reading and imagining the places are nice but if you visit there, you will surely enjoy the place and for that you need to get a visa. Don’t worry about how to get the visa or the process of the visa. Tourist Visa Online helps to apply and process for the Online eVisa to Suriname. Don’t hesitate to contact us for any additional information you may require regarding this matter and please provide us with all the details so that we can help you throughout the process.
READ ALSO: VISA POLICY OF SURINAME
Types of Visas available for Thailand Citizens to Zambia
This visa is mainly for those people who are planning to go for a vacation in Suriname. The people can also go to Suriname to visit their friends and family, they can also opt for tourist visa. The visa is valid for 90 days and the stay validity is for 30 days within the stipulated time.
This visa is designed for the Representatives of the other countries and other professionals who come to Suriname for expanding the visibility and awareness of the business. In this case, the business professionals need to provide the officials with the cover letter from the institution or the company they are working for. The business visa is valid for 30 days and the stay validity is for 90 days. A person can also visit Zambia as ambassadors and apply for this kind of visa.
READ ALSO: SURINAME VISA FREE COUNTRIES
Documents required for applying a visa to Zambia for Citizens of Thailand
- The first and foremost is the cover page of the passport should be present with the applicant.
- The bio page of the passport should be present with the applicant.
- Other travel itinerary should be present with the applicant. Hotel reservations or bookings should be shown before applying for the visa to Suriname. If the applicant is staying in a friend’s place, he or she should definitely give that address as his or her place of residence during his or her stay.
- The applicant should carry with him or her the flight tickets which should have the dates of arrival and the departure.
- The applicant must not forget to bring two passport size photos which should have the face coverage and the photographs should be a recent one in order to recognize well.
- The applicant must bring the letter of accommodation from the Guarantee of Suriname so that the applicant don’t have to face any other hassles.
- The applicant should carry with him or her the bank details and bank balance statements which should have all the information about the payments for at least last three months.
- The applicant should have the ID CARD of him or her as an identity proof ( but this is actually not required if you are applying for the transit visa).
- For Business purposes, you will need to show your return ticket.
- For Business purposes, you will need to get an extract from the Chamber of Commerce of Suriname.
READ ALSO: HOW DO I GET A VISA FOR SURINAME
Fees required to pay for the application of the visa and the time if processing of the visa
If you want to apply via Tourist Visa Online for 60 days single entry tourist visa, then the processing time is 6 to 8 days and the fees is 70.0 USD. The visa is valid for 60 days and the stay validity is for 60 days.
If you are applying for the Tourist visa for 60 days provided it is a multiple Entry Visa, then the fees is 170.0 USD and the processing time is 6 to 8 days.
Now if you apply for multiple Entry, Tourist Visa, but for 90 days, the fees is 235.0 USD and the processing time remains the same.