The process of obtaining a Taiwan E Visa is straightforward, and it's entirely online. All you have to do is gather a few documents, fill in the application form, and hit submit. Your E Visa will arrive by e-mail within the timeframe you choose. Obtaining a visa can take weeks and that may sometimes interfere with your plans. But with Tourist Visa Online, you have no cause for concern whatsoever.
Let's know more about Taiwan Visa Processing time.
Many people who need a visa wonder how long it is going to take. It is a major concern, especially when you have an emergency. Going to the Taiwanese Embassy to apply for a visa may not prove to be as quick as the online services provided by us. Obtaining a visa can sometimes take weeks and this can disturb your plans.
TAIWAN VISA PROCESSING TIME
It's a good idea to get a Taiwan visa. This procedure is based on the nationality of the applicant. Most certainly, it takes only 3-4 days for a regular visa application to be accepted. However, if there is some kind of urgency, the entire work of obtaining a visa can also be done within 24 hours. The entire process is smooth there are no problems if you have collected and submitted all the necessary documents included in the process.
It usually takes 3-4 days to process a visa which the standard visa processing time but if you want a visa in an emergency, we provide express service by which you can get your visa within 24 hours by paying the express service fee which is 200 USD along with the standard visa cost which is 78.0 USD.
TAIWAN VISA APPLICATION
The visa application process is quick. You can apply through touristvisaonline.com by going to our Visa section and choosing Taiwan as your destination. All you need to do is fill in the Taiwan Visa online application form and upload all the required documents. Pay the fees online with your debit card or credit card and send the form. We will validate and complete the documentation for you and send the form to the Consulate on your behalf. Once approved, the e-visa will be sent to your registered e-mail ID.
If applying via embassy, you can find the Taiwan embassy visa application on the Government Official site of Taiwan Visa.
READ ALSO: How to apply Taiwan visa
TAIWAN VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Passport- The first requirement for getting a Taiwan Visa is a passport. The first and last pages should be scanned in high-resolution. Keep in mind the following points:
- It is important to obtain a clear scanned copy of the document and to check the first and last page of your valid passport and the scan should be in color mode.
- Your scanned passport should be of high-resolution so that it is clearly readable and visible.
- Two passport size Photographs with a white background and neutral facial expression.
- Your Return Flight Tickets to your home country.
- Proof of residence in Taiwan like your hotel Bookings.
- A cover letter should clearly state the duration and purpose of your stay.
- Proof of Financial status to cover your Taiwan Trip.
Note: Additional Documents can be asked depending on the type of visa you applied for.
DURATION OF TAIWAN VISA
The Taiwan Tourist only allows the holder to stay in Taiwan for a maximum of 90 days from the date of arrival. However, some countries have a shorter time allowed to stay in Taiwan (14, 30, or 60). The Taiwan Visa is valid for the following:
- Up to 3 months, if you have a Taiwan single-entry visa
- Up to 5 years, if you have a Taiwan multiple-entry visa
Also, a Taiwan Resident Visa is valid for a single entry only and for up to 3 months only. However, once you reach Taiwan on a Resident Visa, to be permitted to stay long-term, you must apply for an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) and the Re-entry Permit.
- Nationals from India, India, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos can apply for a R.O.C. Travel Authorization Certificate online, and they can enter once they get it.
- The holder of the R.O.C. Certificate of Travel Authorization is valid for 90 days. Within those 90 days, it is permitted to have multiple entries. Individuals who have obtained the R.O.C. Travel Authorization Certificate are permitted to stay up to 14 days per entry, beginning from the day after arrival.
- Seven days before the expiry of the current certificate, if the holder wants to apply for another R.O.C. Travel Authorization Certificate, they must do so.
- Upon arrival, the traveler is expected to display the certificate of travel authorization along with the resident card or visa that you have registered and your return flight ticket for immigration inspection.
- For multiple entries, this Travel Authorization Certificate is valid. A new Travel Authorization Certificate must be applied for if not used before its expiry date.
- For both arrival and departure immigration inspections in Taiwan, a travel authorization certificate is required.
- The applicant must hold at least one of the following documents issued by Japan, Canada, Australia, Korea, New Zealand, either of EU and Schengen nations, the UK, or the USA: A valid resident or permanent resident passport, a valid entry visa (can be an electronic visa) or a resident or visa card that has expired less than 10 years before the date of arrival in Taiwan.
- The applicant must have an entry visa or a resident card provided by the R.O.C. at some time in the last 10 years and must have no record of immigration irregularities or violations of the law in Taiwan.
- Only individuals holding valid regular passports can make online applications. Persons carrying temporary, emergency, or informal passports, or travel documents other than a passport are not allowed to submit online applications.
READ ALSO: Taiwan visa application online
This article contains information about Taiwan Visa processing time including Taiwan Visa Application fee and Taiwan Visa Application Requirements.
Also. there are a few Taiwan visa-free countries that do not require a visa to visit Taiwan so check the eligibility criteria before applying for a Taiwan Visa.