Thailand has a great heritage, culture, and customs. For so many years, it has proved popular in the tourist industry. Several individuals from all over the country want to discover the country's hidden gems and yet are put off by the high visa fee or even other reasons that can cause difficulties while applying for visas. If visitors intend to visit Thailand, one must be aware that obtaining a visa is quite difficult. And if you don't have any money in a bank and are merely going to Thailand as a tourist, getting a visa will be extremely difficult. The same would be true for Latvians. Those who are unable to apply if they require immediate travelling. Like several countries, you can apply for a visa by mail or online. This implies that they should Foreign nationals on non-immigrant visas are still not allowed to work in Thailand. Unless you want to remain more than sixty days, make sure to contact the Thai consulate or embassy closest to you for even more details. Thailand is a renowned tourist attraction and a nation that invites visitors from all walks of life. Certain visitors, however, must apply for visas before entering the nation. This covers Latvian citizens. The Thai Embassy in Riga provides extensive information on how to apply for this visa, and the full application procedure should take no more than 10 working days.
READ ALSO: ALL ABOUT THAILAND MARRIAGE VISA
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENT FOR THAILAND VISA FOR LATIVIA NATIONALS
- A genuine passport should be no more than 10 years of age and should be open for at least 3 months beyond the desired trip. The passport must also contain two Empty pages from which to attach the visa, as well as all previous passport documents. Printed passports, passports with observations, and travel documents with a duration period of 20 years are not accepted.
- 1 Application Form of Thailand visa
- 2 A recent photograph that has at least 80 percent in terms of facial covering and a clear backdrop is required
- Personal Covering Letter stating the period of the trip, the purpose of the visit, and the condition of the expenditure.
- Names and passport numbers of all applicants,
- Return Confirmed Ticket, which includes all of the
- Insurance coverage must be purchased following European specifications, including an insurance policy of 30,000. Travel insurance should be active for at least 15 days after you return home. Kindly follow our visa forms part of our website to download a list of Approved Insurance Companies and complete information on Travel Insurance.
- Confirmed hotel as specified on the ticket.
READ ALSO: THAILAND RETIREMENT VISA
BUSINESS VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR THAILAND VISA
- Original revised financial statements for the last three months, with banking seal and signatures from the bank's authorised person.
- information technology papers.
- Employees must provide proof of employment
- In the event that the client is the only proprietor of the firm, a covering letter on the firm's name, as well as the company's initial 3
- A month's financial statement
- confirmation of paid taxable income
- a corporation memorandum, a partnership agreement, an organisation licence or ownership, and other documents are necessary.
- For students, a vacation message card provided by the school, as well as an ID, are needed.
- If the application is supported, evidence of sponsoring and/or private housing must be provided by submitting a Schengen State-specific country application
- If the candidate is retiring, provide evidence of pension, pension documents over the last 3 months, and evidence of continuous income earned by asset or company ownership.
- If the candidate is going on a vacation, a marriage certificate or marriage card, as well as engagement/marriage images, are necessary.
- If a minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling companion.
READ ALSO: GUIDE TO THAILAND K1 VISA
If you are a citizen of Latvia and need to apply for a visa, our team can help. We have extensive experience helping clients from all over the world obtain the visas they need to travel abroad. You can trust our specialists to get your visa approved and receive it before your trip. Apply online today!
If you are planning to travel to Thailand, don’t forget to apply for your visa. You must know the type of visa you need in order to avoid any issues or delays with your trip. The tourist visa online will allow you a 30 day stay from the date of your arrival and can be extended by re-entering Thailand within 90 days. If you have any questions about visas, please contact our travel consultants today!