What Happens If You Overstay Your Visa?
Well, as per the reports from the Thailand embassy deputy it’s illegal to overstay your visa if any candidate visa periods are ending and want to stay more periods then they must assure the visa application before their visa periods expire as it’s a criminal offense if any citizens stayed overstay your visa permissive offense. The penalties that a citizen will face for this offense in Thailand, they will not be granted any permission to visit Thailand again; in fact, the Thailand embassy deputy will ban entry to the citizens to that period, the emigrants have to overstay their visa.
- It follows certain illegal action strategies such as if you are caught by any of the Thailand officers, police force, or rather the immigration officers, it can also lead to jail often.
- The visa shown by the immigrant is mandatory even while staying in Thailand as they sometimes check the car designator on report one's arrival, and if you are caught that time then you have to pay a fine condition to the Thailand authorities.
- The maximum extended period on the tourist visa types is 180 days on a Thailand visit.
- The Thailand Embassy deputy fine has been set for the fellow who has overstayed their visa, to pay the fine of 500 Baht per day and it will continue till they are not extending or moving out from Thailand.
- There is also a condition or the Get a discount by the Thailand embassy deputy if the fellow or the tourist pay their taxes for their overstayed visa and they leave the country then they will not face any problem by the Thailand embassy for getting their visa needs in future going dates to Thailand other if the fellow or the person don’t follow up this criterion then they will be marked with black marks, and for future travel, they will face a lot of circumstances.
READ ALSO: WHICH COUNTRIES NEED THAILAND VISA
- The overstay normally occurs to those persons who have a family territory on the land of Thailand or the person residents are been set up in Thailand and some how-to forget for extending their stayed time, and they can only extend their period by showing their entry card to Thailand or Thailand visa. Under such conditions overstayed occurs, it's normally the person's responsibility but if any person falls under this situation, explain your fault to the immigration officer; no severe punishment or charges are been promoted to the person, and apologies are always been accepted by Thailand embassy officers.
- If any violation of the law is carried out during that overstayed period or any violent action is taken by the person during, the period, then severe action may be taken by the Thailand embassy officers or the Thailand immigration officer.
- If the person promotes any aggressive action regarding fine payments, then they may be jailed overnight for their behavior.
- A person is always requested that if they overstay in Thailand with their invalid visa, they must take quick action under that phase of time.
- Under Thailand embassy conditions, a child below 14 years of age can be overstayed on Thailand territory, but above 14 years they will not be allowed to overstay.
- The Thailand Embassy offers these kinds of fine visa conditions to fellow people.
- If a person applied overstayed in Thailand for less than 90 days duration then they have to pay 500 baht per day according to their stayed time
- If a person applied overstayed in Thailand for more than 90 days duration, then they have to pay 500 baht per day and they will not be allowed as well as their visas will be banned for 1 year to enter Thailand territory.
- If a person applied overstayed in Thailand for more than 1-year duration, then they have to pay 500 baht per day and they will not be allowed as well as their visas will be banned for 3 years to enter Thailand territory.
- If a person applied overstayed in Thailand for more than 3year duration, then they have to pay 500 baht per day and they will not be allowed as well as their visas will be banned for 5 years to enter Thailand territory.
- If a person applies to stay in Thailand for more than a 5year duration, then they have to pay 500 baht per day and they will not be allowed as well as their visas will be banned for 10 years to enter Thailand territory.
Thailand Visa Requirements
The visa for Thailand is a required factor for citizens traveling.
- The persons traveling to Thailand must have a passport in their preferred condition.
- Persons traveling to Thailand must have a photo or image preferred for the identification condition.
- The persons traveling to Thailand must have an immigration letter of permission as it is a preferred condition.
- The persons traveling to Thailand must have displayed their details as it is a preferred condition.
- The persons traveling to Thailand must have to display their crime clearance report or details as it is a preferred condition.
Visit tourist visa online as it will assure you with 100 percent authentication as well as a proper guider for visa applied duration period and tourist visa online always ensure you the best price deal as per another visa booking site so assure your first visa booking now as tourist visa online is offering discounted on first visa booking data.
READ ALSO: THAILAND VISA TYPES
Thailand is a dreamt and blissful country with many various places of travel and exploring the beauty of the land. Many travelers are traveling to Thailand in these recent days; their updated technology and industrial growth have moved many people's hearts as from India and other foreign countries citizens are migrating to Thailand to get better facilities and job offers. Though the time difference from India to Thailand is around 1 hour 30 minutes.