Sudan nationals can easily obtain their visa to Turkey by applying online through the Turkish e-Visa system. Sudanese citizens who have a valid passport and are planning to travel to Turkey for tourism or business purposes can apply for the electronic visa which is called an "e-Visa". For Sudanese tourists, Turkey is a famous tourism destination. Nevertheless, few Sudanese citizens apply for a Turkish visa in order to attend Turkey. Just 2,105 Sudanese residents filed for Turkish visas in 2015, out of the 4 million visitors that toured Turkey that same year.
The Turkish embassy in Khartoum provides 500 to 1,000 visas per day in various types, with a total of 22,000 issued each month.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TURKEY VISA
- They should have a valid residency card or visa from one of the Schengen area nations, the United States, the United Kingdom, or Ireland. Visitors must, nevertheless, have a proper visa since E-visas are still not accepted for proper documents.
- They should have evidence of a hotel booking or reservation.
- They must have significant cash resources.
- way of funding their vacation to Turkey The recommended minimum need is USD.
- To pay the application fees, they should have a legitimate payment method. Visa fees can be paid with a MasterCard, Visa, or UnionPay prepaid debit card.
- Applicants should be in possession of a valid Sudanese passport. The passport should be open for at least 90 days after entering Turkey.
- always have round-trip flights booked with Flights, Pegasus Airline companies demonstrate that the tickets
E-VISA FOR TURKEY NATIONALS
To obtain the eVisa, you must provide a new email address.
Turkey e visa is an authorised visa that's also linked to a person's identity card and permits them to visit Turkey for both tourism and business purposes.
This e visa allows for single or multiple entries and has a validity period of 30 or 90 days depending on the individual's country.
We offer a unique and straightforward solution to apply for a Turkish visa online that is also extremely simple and reliable on every website and device. Turkey Visa applications are accepted from 100 nations. Once accepted, the visa is valid throughout 180 days. The length of time you can stay in Turkey during this period varies depending on the nation of your valid passport. The minimum period is 1 month and the maximum stay was 90 days; however, not all residents are eligible for the total duration of 90 days. A traveller with a single-entry Turkey Visa may divide the authorised days. It must be used continuously for residence. A traveler with a numerous e Visa may divide the dates approved or otherwise.
- Form of Applications
- Choose your nation to apply for a visa.
- Complete the application
- Attach your passport.
- Pay with a Visa, Card, direct debit, or PayPal account.
- Wait for email clearance, then obtain and print the e-Visa in your inbox.
At the points of entry, show the immigration officer your obtained e-Visa.
Who Needs a Turkey e-Visa?
Here are the countries who are eligible for turkey e-visa.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Countries Exempt from Turkish Visa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- San Marino Serbia
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Vatican City
- United Kingdom
Obtaining a Tourist Visa for Turkey is not as tough as many people believe. However, while beginning any registration, it is vital to comprehend the procedure to have all relevant documents and information. You would need an eligible passport to apply for a Tourist Visa to Turkey. If your passport is outdated or will invalidate in 6 months of the expected arrival in Turkish, you must also submit current photographs and signature photographs with your request. Visitors could determine whether the country requires The Republic of Turkey is a democratic Middle East country bordered by Syrian, Iraqi, and Bulgarian. It has the Black Sea and Mediterranean coasts, as well as several islands.