Vanuatu is a beautiful South Pacific island chain with pristine beaches and an interesting history. However, not all of its inhabitants can enjoy the perks of being a Vanuatu citizen - namely visa-free access to Turkey. At this time, only citizens of Vanuatu who have dual citizenship (Vanuatu/Turkey) are eligible for a Turkish e-visa. VANUATU Turkish Consulate in Istanbul will issue visas for Vanuatu nationals from the 15th of May 2017. To be eligible for a visa, the applicant must have a valid passport and return ticket to Vanuatu.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY TURKEY VISA FOR YEMEN NATIONALS
WHAT IS AN E-VISA
An e-Visa is an official document that allows you to enter and stay within Turkey. The e-Visa is just an alternative to visas obtained at Turkish consulates and border crossings. Upon inputting the needed details and paying with a payment card, candidates receive their visas online. Your e-Visa would be mailed to you after your visa request has been approved. Customs and immigration officials at entry points can use its system to validate your e-Visa. Nevertheless, visitors should maintain your e-Visa with you and with a soft copy or as a physical copy if their system fails. As with other visas, Turkish officials at the ports of entry will issue them.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Austria Bahamas
- Dominican Republic
- Greek Cypriot Administration
- Grenada Haiti
- Hong Kong
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom.
Citizens of these countries are also eligible to apply for e-Visa under certain conditions:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Chad, Comoros
- Côte d'Ivoire
- the Democratic Republic of the Congo,
- Equatorial Guinea
- Eritrea, Ethiopia
- Republic of Congo
- Republic of Moldova
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- United Republic of Tanzania,
Countries whose citizens are allowed to enter Turkey with their national ID’s
- The Netherlands
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
KNOW MORE ABOUT TURKEY VISA
If you are a citizen of Vanuatu, here is your chance to travel to Turkey without a visa. Vanuatu is a small island which is an independent country and a member of the Commonwealth with a population of around 90,000. Vanuatu has no diplomatic relations with Turkey and holds no Turkish embassy in their capital city of Port Vila. Turkey has established good relations with many countries in the Pacific region, such as Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, and Tuvalu. Citizens from these countries can travel to Turkey without
- the advance of time for the trip in Turkey
- It can only be distributed by an approved insurance provider.
- It is preferable if the coverage is good for at least three to ten days before the date of arrival in
- Visa Application Form via Which was before System.
VISA REQUIREMENT FOR TURKEY VISA FOR VANUATU NATIONALS
- Passport valid for at least six months
- 1 recent (within the last six months) picture with a white backdrop
- Reservations for hotels and airlines
- Invitation letter from of the enterprise in Turkey for visa applications for comprehensive enterprise, as well as the most recent six month bank statement
- If you are a worker, an authentic, current, written, and signed employment letter from the employer on company letterhead detailing your present status, as well as your most actual pay stubs.
- as well as the most recent six-month bank statement
Turkey is a very popular tourist destination, especially for holiday makers from neighbouring countries. On the other hand, it’s not as popular amongst business travellers. However, this can change thanks to the introduction of new rules and regulations by the Turkish government in recent years that have made obtaining a tourist visa much easier. In fact, you can now get your visa online with just one click!
Now, if you have any other questions regarding Turkey Visa for Vanuatu Nationals or would like to ask something else, please feel free to contact us on our website or email us.