It is not possible to visit Turkey without a visa and it is also not possible to get a visa on arrival in Turkey. For, Turkey has recently been obtaining many applications from tourists and business people especially from countries that don't have an embassy in Turkey or whose embassies are closed for holidays or weekends. However, this may cause difficulties for them because they will spend much time waiting at the airport while their flight tickets are getting expensive day by day and they won't be able to enter Turkey due The Turkish Embassy in Chad had declared modifications to its visa requirements because of the recent developments involving our Western neighbours. As a result of this shift, travellers between Chad and Turkey will also need multiple-entry tourist visas before they would enter any nation. The change in policy will enter into force in 2017. Taking this as an important cause, Turkish authorities have made some necessary changes while you apply for a visa. Check out the article and get to know more about turkey visa for chad nationals.
TURKEY VISA REQUIREMENT FOR CHAD NATIONALS
Essential for admission into the nation to register to obtain the visa, visitors must complete an online application and supply accompanying paperwork. Visitors may find more about obtaining a Turkish tourist visa here. However, While seeking a Turkish visa, visitors must gather a collection of papers and present them to that same Turkish embassy or consulate. Such credentials demonstrate the purpose and ability to visit Turkey. Such as :
- Name as well as the surname of the applicant
- Applicant details such as address and birth which registered the same in the citizen card
- Registered Identification number of chad nationals
- Nationality and location of residence
- Names of parental figures (all the passengers travelling)
- Chad Passports type.
- The category of visa that you are requesting. ( students,tourist,business etc)
- The desired length of stay.
- Prior visa applicants for Turkey (if any)
- Information on prior travels to Turkey.(if any)
- Police clearance certificate
- information about the spouse and kids.
- Minimal medical insurance coverage of 30,000 euro
- Travel Itinerary
- Salary slips or other income proof of the applicant
- 6 months bank statements
- Statement of accommodation booking
- Letter of invitation
The other visa requirements are
- Chad tourists must present a passport or even other identity documents which are present for at least 6 months beyond the day they arrive in Turkey.
- It must contain at least 1 blank page so that the embassy or consulate can attach the sticker visa to it.
The passport would be kept there at the Turkish embassy while the request is being reviewed.
WHEN TO APPLY FOR TURKEY VISA FOR CHAD NATIONALS
It is critical to apply for the Tourist Visa for Turkey in advance. If you apply too soon, the registration will be rejected. If visitors wait too long, they may miss the flight to Turkey owing to delay procedures. As a result, be certain that you apply on time.
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE TURKEY VISA INTERVIEW
The visa interviews for a Turkish visa is an important step in the application procedure. The interview assists the embassy officer in determining whether or not visitors must be given a visa to Turkey. The assessment is a brief meeting between the passenger and an interrogator, toward whom visitors must also provide the relevant documentation positively.
WHAT IS ETA?
An Electronic Visitor Visa Approval system allows Turkish residents to apply online for a visa or an electronic visa exemption. This is an authorised permit to organise a quick trip to Turkey for vacation and business reasons. The ETA visa is valid for 6 months while you enter Turkey and therefore is eligible for repeated stays of approx 3 months each visit. However, The ETA is transmitted electronically, which gives permission and is further received through email. Also, the ETA permission should be carried to you at all moments.
- The minimum duration differs from the duration of residence. For just a single entry, the Period of Staying may not exceed 90 days.
- If you want to stay for longer than ninety days, visitors should visit the police division for a residency visa.
- If visitors wish to extend your immigration, they may be required to pay a hefty fine.
ETA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR TURKEY VISA
- To enter Turkey, travellers should have an authentic passport
- passport that's also present for at least six months past their trip
- has a minimum 1 blank turkey visa page accessible for stamping .
- The rear of a passport's revision sheets are still not eligible for seals. The Turkey (ETA) is an electronic document that was not included in the passports.
- Verified onwards or returning plane ticket displayed at the Turkish entry point.
Many electronic visa exemptions and eVisas for Turkish residents are possible entry travel permits that allow the traveller to stay in the country of destination from 14 and 120 days with each entrance. An electronically travel visa authorisation for Chad passports may well be active for several years after the date of issue, depending on the granting nation.
EMBASSIES/CONSULATE IN CHAD FOR TURKEY VISA
Rue de Marseille
- P. 5629
Telephone(+235) 22 52 43 77
Contact Tourist Visa Online for free visa services at minimal turkey visa cost.
It's no wonder that Turkey is a popular tourist attraction. Turkey provides an amazing destination for everyone, with lively cities, a plethora of historical monuments, and breathtaking stunning scenery. If you are considering a trip to Turkey in the coming years, visitors should be aware that Turkish visas are expensive. The process of getting a Turkey Visa for Chad nationals is not as simple as it may seem. In order to get a visa, you will have to first submit your documents and then wait for approval before travelling over the border. If you're looking to avoid these extra steps and headaches, consider applying for a Turkey Visa online with our help!