Ever wondered what is a 90 days Uganda Visa? An avid traveller would rather be confused when they encounter such brand new information like this. Tourist Visa Online is to your rescue. We aim at solving any and all doubts of our readers.
Uganda is a country that deserves the utmost attention. The scenic beauty and thrilling wildlife often excite travellers. The first thing after planning a trip to a country so thrilling, is to think about how to go with the entire process of Uganda Visa?
You need not worry regarding any Visa related queries. We have got you covered. Tourist Visa Online values our readers and clients and aims to help them and make their stay pleasant and memorable. This blog will cover all your queries and present you with solutions. It’ll we shed light on the Documents Required for Uganda Visa or regarding the application of your Visa. Read through the entire blog to know more about the 90 days Uganda Visa.
- 90 days Uganda Visa
- Important aspects to know before applying for the Visa
- Required Documents for Uganda Visa
- Process of Application for a 90 Days Uganda Visa
- Frequently Asked Questions
90 days Uganda Visa
A 90 days Uganda Visa is nothing but a single entry visa. This Visa grants you to stay in the country for up to 90 days allowing you to enter the country only once. The term Single Entry means, that the person visiting with a single entry visa is permitted to enter the country only once. In other words, this means in case, the traveller has to exit the country, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter with the same visa even if the visa is valid. The applicant may have to re-apply for a visa to enter the country
Read Also: Uganda Visa Fees
Important aspects know before applying for the Visa
There are certain things one must be aware of before applying for the Uganda Tourist Visa. Following are the things one must be aware of:
- A tourist visa is valid only for a Single Entry and can be valid up to 90 days.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for 6 months after they enter the country.
- While applying for one visa, you should not be applying or have another Ugandan Visa running. You cannot have a tourist, work, or student visa simultaneously.
- On entering the country, you cannot convert a tourist visa into a work visa. As the application process of the work visa is a different process.
- It is mandatory to print your e – visa and submit it to the authority at the time of entering the country.
Required Documents for Uganda Visa
The application process of any Visa application requires the submission of certain documents.
The following are the documents required while submitting the application for a 90 days Uganda Visa:
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s Valid Passport
For applying for an Uganda Visa, the applicant must present or submit the scan copy of the bio page in their passports. It acts as residence proof.
- The copy of the applicant’s hotel bookings
For obtaining an Uganda Tourist Visa, the applicant must book a place for them to stay before they enter the country. The dates of the bookings must match with the dates of your stay and visa validity.
- The applicant’s Passport size Photographs
It is mandatory for any applicant to submit their photographs while applying for Any Uganda Visa. The scans of the photo must be coloured and they should be professionally clicked. A recent photograph with full visibility and complete clarity is a preferred one.
- The flight tickets of the applicant to Uganda
The Uganda authorities aim to ensure that the applicant has a safe and sound journey back to his/her homeland, hence submitting you're to and fro flight tickets is a mandatory document to be submitted.
- The applicant’s duly filled application form
The applicant can obtain a visa if and only if, the application form is duly filled and submitted.
- The applicant’s vaccination certificates
All those who wish to travel to Uganda and Apply Uganda Visa, are required to carry a hardcopy of their certificates of vaccination against the Yellow Fever. Alongside this, those travelling with children must ensure to carry a vaccination certificate of their children against Polio. This is usually a requirement for those who are below the age of 5 years.
Process of Application for a 90 day Uganda Visa
You may apply for an e-visa through many channels, but for a hassle-free experience, the portal Tourist Visa Online is highly recommended. The process they offer is absolutely easy and quick to complete. You could be done with your application process in less than 10 minutes. Following is the entire process of applying for a 90 days Uganda Visa:
- First, all you need to do is visit Tourist Visa Online
- The second step asks you to - Select the countries: The website will ask you to select your home country and the country you wish to visit. Here you can select Uganda.
- The third step includes – Selecting your Uganda Visa type.
- The fourth step asks you to submit your documents. Make sure your documents are visible and clear. You can submit up to 7 documents.
- After you submit your form and documents, you are required to pay for your visa. For the sake of the applicant’s convenience, the portal accepts all forms of online payment methods.
- Lastly, you will receive a notification that will showcase your application id, here you can Track Visa Status anytime and anywhere. Your visa will take around 3 days to a week, to be approved.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I apply for an Uganda Tourist Visa after entering the country?
No, you won't be allowed to enter the country unless you have a Visa. The application must be made months prior to your travel plan to Uganda.
- Is it required for the passenger to carry the tourist visa while entering Uganda?
Yes, while entering the country, it is a must for travellers to bring the Uganda Tourist Visa at the port of entry. The travellers must also carry the supporting documents in case asked to show or submit