The Uganda Visa provides travel services to a variety of travellers who belong from all around the globe. For all those living in Argentina, may wonder about how one can apply for an Uganda Visa for the Citizens of Argentina. We at Tourist Visa Online portal, present an insight over the process and requirements of the same.
For all those travellers residing in the country of Argentina, the immigration service of the Republic of Uganda is presenting a variety of Visa which the citizens can avail as per their purpose and convenience. Making the process of obtaining the Visa absolutely easy, the authorities have started off with the E-Immigration services. Now it is not required for anyone to go out of their way to obtain a Visa.
Obtaining a Visa has now become a completely online process and can be applied from the comfort of your home. It is important to obtain a visa before planning your trip to any country. Only if you have a Visa, you can enter the country, or else you are not permitted to do so. It is mandatory for all the travellers to have an Uganda Visa, only then you will be permitted to exit the airport, and give you access to witness the beauty the country possesses.
It depends on the duration and purpose of the visit/stay that they can choose over the type of Visa they desire. Uganda offers three kinds of Visa services to the citizens of Argentina, they are Transit E-Visa, Tourist E-Visa, and East Africa E-Visa.
This blog thus will shed light on the Types of Uganda Visas for the citizens of Argentina can apply for. We at Tourist Visa Online portal aim to also make the readers aware of the requirements and procedure of the same. By the end of the blog, the readers will be able to find the answers to their queries.
- Uganda E-Visa services available for the citizens of Argentina
- Required Documentation for the application
- The procedure of applying through the Tourist Visa Online Portal
- Frequently Asked Questions
Uganda E-Visa services available for the citizens of Argentina
The Republic of Uganda is a country that is travelled mostly for tourism purposes. Its vibrant and diverse beauty attracts tourists making it a hotspot for tourist destinations. This pearl of Africa welcomes its visitors with open arms and offers several types of Visas to them. For all the Argentinian citizens, the E-Immigration services grant three kinds of Visas, they are – Tourist E-Visa, Transit E- Visa, and East Africa E-Visa.
- TRANSIT E-VISA
A transit visa is issued through the government of Uganda and the immigration authorities for all those Argentinean travellers who want to transit and do not want to stay for a longer duration in the Republic of Uganda. To apply for a transit visa, all you have to do is apply it online. This benefit of E – Immigration service makes it hassle-free for all its travellers.
Depending on the duration of the applicant’s stay, a transit visa can be acquired. From a to and fro flight, those who have a layover either while going to another destination or while coming back to Argentina, they can avail of this service. It depends only on the duration of the applicant’s stay for the need for a Transit Visa. A Visa of this kind can be issued by those people who have a shorter duration stay of more than 12 – 15 hours.
The citizens of Argentina can issue the transit visa only if they have a short duration stay in the Republic of Uganda. The Uganda Transit Visa for the Argentineans and others have a Validity of only 2 days.
- TOURIST E-VISA
When the citizens of Argentina, apply for the Uganda Tourist Visa, they are permitted to stay within the country till the time their Visa expires. The applicants can obtain their Tourist E-Visa for 90 days validity with a single entry. People with travel-related purposes can acquire this kind of Visa. The applicants need to make a note that you cannot convert your Visas once you are in the country.
- EAST AFRICA E-VISA
In an East African E-Visa, the citizens of Argentina, get a package deal which covers their Visit to not only Uganda but also Rwanda and Kenya. Through the East Africa E-Visa, the traveller can visit Uganda for up to 45 days and visit Rwanda and Kenya multiple times till the Visa expires.
Read Also: Uganda Visa Cost
Required Documentation for the application
To apply for a Visa, it is required to submit certain documents for the verification of the applicant and their background. Without the submission of these documents, your Visa application may not be granted.
Here are the following Documents Required for Uganda Visa which are supposed to be submitted:
- A Scanned copy of the Applicant’s Valid Passport
The applicant’s passport must have a validity of at least 6 months from the time of arrival to the country and a scanned copy of the bio page of the passport must be submitted
- A Scanned copy of the applicant’s recent passport size photo
It is required for the applicant to submit his/her clear and visible passport size photo while applying for a Visa.
- A Scanned copy of the Itinerary and a return ticket for the applicant’s trip.
It is required for the applicant to submit a copy of his/her itinerary and the return flight tickets. This is asked for the well-being of the country and the travellers.
- A scanned copy of the Applicant’s Yellow fever vaccination certificate
Those travelling to the Republic of Uganda, are required to get themselves vaccinated for yellow fever. A scanned copy of the vaccination certificate is mandatory for all those who intend to visit the country.
Read Also: 90 Days Uganda Visa
The procedure of applying through the Tourist Visa Online Portal
The process of applying for the E-Visa has become extremely easy and hassle-free with the efforts of the most reputed portal – Tourist Visa Online. The swift and reliable services will help you obtain your visa in less than 10 minutes.
Here is how the Argentina nationals can apply for their Uganda 90 days single entry tourist E-Visa:
- Step 1: The applicant will be asked to click on the Tourist Visa Online website
- Step 2: The applicant is required to select the country he/she wishes to travel to – i.e. Uganda. The applicant is also supposed to enter the country of which they are citizens of i.e. – Argentina
- Step 3: After the applicant clicks on the apply tab, they will be directed to a new page wherein they will be able to choose from the variety of Visas Uganda possess.
- Step 4: The applicant is required to submit all the required documents which are required for the application of your Uganda Visa. After submitting all the documents and application forms, you will be required to make a payment for the process of Visa.
- Step 5: After the payment, the applicant will receive a notification that will include an application ID. The applicant can use this ID to track the Uganda Visa Status.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I get an Uganda Transit Visa?
You will have to apply for an Uganda Transit Visa through the website - https://visas.immigration.go.ug/
- Can I apply for an Uganda Transit Visa, while my tourist visa is not expired?
No, you cannot apply for a Transit Visa, while your tourist visa for Uganda is not expired.
- Do citizens from Argentina require to take vaccinations before entering the country?
Yes, citizens from any and every country require to take vaccinations and carry a vaccination certificate of the same before entering Uganda.