A 90 days visa for Ukraine can be issued multiple times to a foreigner, who enters the territory of Ukraine if he/she has an active valid Schengen or Ukraine visa and has a departure ticket. A foreigner is allowed to enter Ukraine within 3 months from the date of entry based on a single-entry visa, provided that his/her stay in Ukraine does not exceed 90 days (following Article 27(1) and Article 33-34 of Law Ukrainian citizens can enter the United Kingdom without a visa for 90 days.
To obtain a visa, Ukrainian citizens must apply to the Ukraine embassy or consulate in Ukraine. To get an invitation, you must have booked accommodation in a hotel (3-star hotel or better) and they will help you to make all the necessary arrangements. If there is no tourist organisation in your city, we recommend using the services of travel agencies that can help with all these matters and provide you with an invitation.
READ ALSO: UKRAINE VISA FOR TIMOR LESTE NATIONALS
REQUIREMENTS FOR 90 DAYS UKRAINE TOURIST VISA
The process to apply for a tourist visa for Ukraine is very simple. The only thing you need to do is fill in the application form and submit it with a passport photo, photocopy of passport and a copy of your credit card or bank statement.
There are different requirements for the UKRAINE TOURIST VISA as per the type of person and as per the nationality.
Some of the general requirements to get a Ukrainian tourist visa are:
- Preparing a passport with a validity time of at least 6 months
- Having sufficient funds to cover expenses during stay in Ukraine
- Medical insurance coverage during a stay in Ukraine
- A roundtrip ticket or proof that you will leave Ukraine before the end of the validity of your Ukrainian tourist visa
UKRAINE VISA POLICIES
- The tourist visa can be issued for 90 days from the date of entry to Ukraine, which means that if you arrive on January 1st, you will have until April 1st to enter Ukraine before your visa expires.
- You as a foreigner planning to visit Ukraine can now take advantage of the latest visa-free arrangements between Ukraine and Schengen Area Member States.
- The new visa-free arrangement provides that nationals of one participating country who are in possession of the valid Schengen short-stay visa or its national equivalent and intending to visit another participating country, can enter and stay for a period not exceeding 90 days in total over a 180 day period.
UKRAINE - AS A COUNTRY
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe with a population of 44.5 million people, occupying an area of 603,600 square kilometres. It is bordered by Russia to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Hungary, Romania, and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov to the south and southeast respectively. A UKRAINE TOURIST VISA is a document issued by the Ukraine Government to citizens of other countries. A UKRAINE TOURIST VISA is required for foreign citizens who want to enter Ukraine for tourism purposes. The visa is granted for up to 90 days and can be extended on an ad hoc basis. Ukraine has always been a desirable tourist destination with its diverse geography, history, and culture. And the 90 days visa-free entry to Ukraine offers more possibilities to travellers. If you are interested in travelling to Ukraine for leisure or business, you first need to know that the 90 days visa-free is only available for nationals of certain countries.
LIST OF COUNTRIES ELIGIBLE FOR 90- DAYS UKRAINE VISA
The 90 days visa-free is available for nationals of these countries: Andorra, Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil (including dual citizens), Brunei Darussalam (including dual citizens), Chile (including dual citizens), Colombia (including Colombian residents living abroad)*, Ecuador (including Ecuadorian residents living abroad)*, El Salvador*, Germany*, Guatemala (including Guatemalan residents living abroad)*, Honduras*, Hong Kong*.
Ukraine's 90-day tourist visa is an excellent way to explore the country. Anybody can pertain to this within 90 days of driving, so it is genuine for up to 3 months. Take into account that all these visitor visas hardly make it possible for you to remain in the country for 30 to 90 days, so if visitors plan on staying longer, you'll need various tourist visas. Where to Get a Tourist Visa Online for more information. Ukraine is among the most tourist hotspots presently. Follow all of the steps here if you're thinking about going to Ukraine and would like to obtain a 90-day Ukrainian tourist visa.