The visa rules of Ukraine determine that does foreign nationals traveling to the country will require the visa or not. The Ukraine visa rule state that a Ukrainian visa for Colombian nationals is not required. It means that Colombian nationals are not restricted to obtaining a Ukraine visa before the start of a journey or to entering the country. Still, Colombian nationals need to follow other entry restrictions placed on every foreign national other than visa. A longer stay in Ukraine can only be allowed if Colombian nationals have a valid visa and permit for Ukraine. The Ukrainian government permits a visa-free visit to Ukraine for around 70 nations.
Ukraine Visa Free Visit For Colombia Nationals
Colombia is a recognized Ukraine visa-free country. The visa-free country or visa-free entry means traveling or crossing the borders of Ukraine without an e-visa or ordinary visa. The visa-free regime is mostly signed or approved by the Ukrainian government to boost up tourism, the business sector, and relationship with foreign countries. Ukraine is a wonderful place and many tourists visit every year. All the Colombian nationals planning to visit Ukraine for tourism purposes will not need a visa. Tourists from Colombia can obtain a visa-free visit to Ukraine.
The validity of Ukraine visa-free countries is the duration a foreign national can stay in the country. All the Colombian nationals traveling to the country without applying for a Ukraine visa can stay in the country for up to 90 days for 180 days. Although the Ukraine visa-free stay is not the same as 90 days for every country. The Ukraine visa-free entry can be between 14 days to 90 days according to the nationality of the visitor.
Eligibility for a visa-free visit to Ukraine
- Foreign nationals must have the passport of the relevant Ukraine visa-free countries.
- Foreign nationals should be in good health for a visa-free visit to Ukraine.
- The visa-free visit to Ukraine must be a short-term visit. And it should not exceed the limited time of visa-free entry.
- All the visa exempted countries can travel to Ukraine for tourism, travel, leisure, and entertainment purposes without visas.
- Ukraine visa-free countries including Colombia nationals can visit the country for business-related meetings, conferences, or work.
- Foreign nationals from visa-exempt nations can take medical treatment in Ukraine without applying for a Ukraine visa.
- Ukraine visa-free countries will also not need to obtain visas for Sports activities, cultural activities, education purposes, etc.
Ukraine visa-free entry requirements for Colombia nationals
Even if Colombia nationals is a Ukraine visa-free country. But still, all the visitors from Colombia must carry important documents and fulfill the entry requirements of Ukraine. The entry requirements and document requirements for Colombia nationals visiting Ukraine:
- Valid Colombian passport- The passport must stay valid at the time of travel to Ukraine and during departure.
- Return flight tickets- To make sure that Colombian nationals are entering Ukraine for a short visit.
- Travel itinerary (for tourists)- Colombians traveling to Ukraine for tourism should provide information regarding travel plans.
- Invitation letter (for business and other reasons)- Colombian should have proper documentation according to the purpose.
- Sufficient funds- Colombians can submit the last few month's bank statement to provide evidence to enter Ukraine.
- Health insurance- All the Ukraine visa-free countries including Colombia nationals need to have health insurance. The healthy insurance should need to cover the minimum requirement which is $34,159.
Long term Ukraine visa for Colombia nationals
Colombia nationals will require a valid Ukraine visa if they are entering the country just after or within 180 days of a visa-free visit to the country. Ukraine Visa will also be required for the long-term visit to Ukraine which will last more than 90 days. The long-term visa is the D type visa which will also include multiple visits to Ukraine for Colombian nationals. The D-type visa for Ukraine can only be obtained from the Ukraine embassy. Colombia nationals should visit the nearest embassy to collect the application form. The meeting will be arranged with an officer or authority, Colombia nationals should carry relevant documents and fees. After the processing and approval of the permit or visa, Colombian nationals will need to receive it from the embassy. A short-term visit visa for Ukraine can be obtained online from a tourist visa online.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY UKRAINE VISA FOR PERU NATIONALS
Ukraine visa for Colombia nationals will need need to be obtained for less than 90 days visit or shorter stays to the country.