Ukrainian citizens can enter the Republic of Fiji without a visa for a period of up to 30 days. The citizens of Fiji can stay in Ukraine for up to 90 days with an official invitation from local entities or organizations. The period of the allowed stay may be extended by the decision of the Ukrainian Migration Service in case there is an agreement between Ukraine and Fiji on visa-free travel, but only once during two years. The visa and immigration services for the people of Fiji are provided by the Embassy of Ukraine in Fiji. If you belong to any of the eligible categories, you can contact us for more details on how to process your visa or immigration requests. We are ready to assist!
The citizens of Fiji who wish to visit Ukraine must acquire a tourist visa before travelling.
COVID-19 TRAVEL PROTOCOL FOR UKRAINE VISA FOR FIJI NATIONALS
- Visitors who provide a valid international credential for partially or completely COVID-19 immunisation with just an authorised vaccination are exempted from before the screening and quarantine procedures of the country.
- Fiji passport holders who have stayed in nations particularly at high risk for the covid-19 t will be forced to undergo 2-week quarantine even without the opportunity of returning home. Evidence of a negative RT-PCR or antibody screening test within the preceding 72 hours must be submitted upon arrival. The antibody screenings are often used. Citizens and legal residents are exempt from this rule.
- Visitors without the need for a legitimate negative test will be subjected to a 10-day self-isolation period. This time frame can be reduced if an RT-PCR or antibody test is performed within 72 hours of arrival and a negative covid19 -test result is verified.
- Those that have recently recovered from COVID-19, on the other hand, may present a COVID certificate verifying complete recovery. Exemptions apply to travellers.
- Ukraine is currently separated in the coloured zone. This means Ukraine is classified as a 'yellow zone'. in which all tourist tourists need to bring an ID all time during their stay in any part of Ukraine. In the country, details about the COVID-19 response per area may be obtained at There are capacity constraints in place for public transportation. Proof of a vaccination certification, a negative PCR test, or a negative express test is done within 72 hours of travel is necessary for inter-regional travel.
- Face masks are essential in confined spaces, in a local place of transit, and during large gatherings.
- There is a limited capacity in place to allow for social distance.
- Shops are open, with appropriate safety precautions such as sanitiser, disinfectant and social distancing in effect.
READ ALSO: APPLYING UKRAINE VISA FOR MEXICO NATIONALS
REQUIREMENTS FOR UKRAINE VISA FOR FIJI NATIONALS
- A monthly financial statement from Fiji for the applicant. The report must clearly show that the Fiji passport holder identity as the account owner, the current accounts balance, and the statement's date. If you download your reports online, they must be verified by bank personnel.
- Reservation for a round-trip flight to Ukraine. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation issued by a legitimate travel agent that might be useful for visa applications or entering a nation without paying for a return trip. For visa reasons, get verified each, round-trip, and multi-city flight bookings tickets.
- Covering letter outlining the Fiji candidates details, journey routine, as well as the other co-passengers travelling with them.
- Complete coverage in your home nation, with no pandemic restrictions.
- A verified Fiji passport from an e-Visa nation is required.
- A picture of the same passport's biographical page
- A recent passport size image of the candidate travelling to Ukraine
- Evidence of adequate cash to support the duration of the visit
- Documentation certifying the reason for travelling
- Confirmation of medical insurance with a least of 894,419 UAH ($34,159) insurance coverage
- In addition to providing supporting papers while applying for a Ukraine visa online, visitors will have to fill out a short application online to apply for the e-Visa. Filling out the electronic application usually takes just a few minutes. Personally identifiable information and contact information, such as the preceding, will be required
- Name in detail
- Nationality Country of residence
- Current email address.
- Document identification number
- originating nation
Obtaining a tourist visa to Ukraine is easy. The process can be done online in just 3 steps, and once completed it will take between 1 - 4 days for your visa application to be approved. If you are flying into the ukraine from Fiji then you should prepare your passport at least six months before travelling, or if you are shipping your passport back to Fiji then this must also be done 6 months in advance of travel.: If you are a Fijian national looking for information on how to obtain a Ukraine Visa for Fiji, simply visit our website immediately. We can assist you with your visa application and can offer you with extra information about the vis service.