Ukrainian citizens can travel without visas in the Schengen area for up to 90 days within 6 months. One of the reasons is that Ukraine has joined the EU free trade zone, which means that Ukrainians can now freely go to Western Europe and stay there for as long as they want, just like Europeans themselves. The second reason is that Ukraine has introduced biometric passports, which means that Honduras passport holders are no longer required to show their return tickets when crossing the Do you want to travel to Ukraine? Do you know how to get a Ukrainian visa? Let us help you! Most people don't think about the difficulties of applying for a visa. However, if you are planning to visit our country, it is important that you find out what documents are required, and whether your nationality requires special permission or not. The Ukrainian government has introduced a new visa regime for the nationals of Honduras. In 2018 Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko signed the decree on introducing new requirements for the entry to Ukraine of the citizens of certain countries.
REQUIREMENT OF UKRAINE VISA FOR HONDURAS NATIONALS
- Visitors should have a travel document from Honduras nationals
- To pay the Ukraine eVisa fee, use a recognized payment option like a credit or debit card.
- Please indicate your most recent email address so that the visa service provider could email you the authorized Ukraine online visa.
- Candidates must also meet the Ukrainian visa paperwork criteria by submitting electronic information.
- The data page of the applicant's passport
- A picture of the tourist in the manner of a passport
- A basic standard of protection healthcare insurance coverage
- A report demonstrating ample financial resources
- A document attesting to the aim of the visit
GUIDING THROUGH TOURISM OF UKRAINE
- The tourism business of Ukraine is not uniformly controlled, and security measures of equipment and facilities are not universal. Dangerous areas and activities are sometimes not marked with adequate signs, and workers may well be untrained or uncertified by the host government or recognised authority in the field. However, in the Incident, competent medical treatment is usually only available near large cities. First responders can typically visit places outside of big cities and give needed medical care, although it may take some time for them to arrive. When visiting Ukraine, visitors are supposed to carry health coverage.
- Muggings, assaults, armed robberies, harassing, or taking drugs of unsuspecting people (who are subsequently robbed and/or abused) have now been recorded in nightclubs.
- There have lately been more allegations of crooks enticing naïve travellers to Ukraine by offers of inexpensive accommodation and friendship. The thieves then kidnap the tourists and use their victims' payment cards and funds to conduct the illegal transfers of funds.
- Numerous criminal situations occur on public transport services, such as the metro. Carry a purse, bag, or backpack securely underneath your elbow and in front of the body while on public transportation or travelling in congested places.
- Terrorist organizations are still contemplating future assaults in Europe, according to compelling evidence. European governments have taken precautions regarding acts of terrorism. yet, all Countries in Europe remained susceptible to assaults by international terror organisations.
- Small-scale bombings continue to take place around Ukraine. While the majority of assaults occur at night and appear to be intended to cause damage to property and instil terror, many assaults have been deadly in the last year, with several occurring in populous locations during the spring and summer months.
TRAVEL ITINERARIES WHILE IN UKRAINE
- Beyond the large urban centres, roadways are generally in a terrible state and poorly illuminated.
- Drivers are frequently inexperienced, and so many operate without the need for a legal driver's licence.
- Drivers could also be extremely hostile as they frequently disregard pedestrian rights, even with marked pedestrian crossings; and they occasionally drive on the pavements.
- Several vehicles, along with some taxis, fail to fulfil the safety regulations.
- Contact 103 for ambulance crew and 102 for police assistance in case of emergencies. Ambulance workers are slow to react and sometimes lack certified doctors.
- Use only cabs that are marked. If you hire a taxi by phone, you will be offered a charge, although costs are usually bargained with the operator ahead of time.
When it comes to travelling, you want to experience as much as possible without sacrificing the safety of your family. If you’re planning a trip to Ukraine soon, then keep reading for some great tips that will make your vacation enjoyable and worry-free too. Tourist Visa online is a reliable partner for visa services in Ukraine, so don't delay - get in touch with them immediately!