A visa is an endorsement issued by the government of a country allowing foreigners of other countries to enter that country. It allows them to travel to the country for the purpose stated on their visa. Citizens of Cambodia can get Ukrainian business, tourist, education and transit visas online on the Ukraine Visa website. The successful applicant must be a passport holder of Cambodia and should not have been issued a visa in the past ten years. Applicants must hold a valid Cambodian Passport with at least six months validity from the date of arrival in Ukraine. Successful applicants can stay in Ukraine only up to 30 days from the date of issue.
The last step in implementing a Ukraine eVisa for Cambodian nationals is to agree to the terms and conditions and pay the registration cost, which may be paid with a payment card. The Ukraine e-Visa, commonly known as a visitor visa, is renewable for 3 months and allows admission into the nation for up to 30 days. Cambodians who want to invest additional time in Ukraine may renew their electronic visa for another 30 days, but they must do it while inside the country.
Candidates from Cambodia who have successfully filed their application could expect to obtain their Ukrainian eVisa within three days.
KNOW WHY CAMBODIA IS LOVE BY THE UKRAINAS
As of now, visiting Ukraine might fascinate you. But have you ever wondered how the Ukrainian citizens love Cambodia ? Yes, they love to visit Cambodia for its historically and culturally dynamic culture and people. The Southeast Asian country is today among the most popular locations for visitors and travellers from all over the world, including Ukrainian nationals. About 7,000 Ukrainian expatriates visited Cambodia in 2018, largely for pleasure, indicating that the nation provides a one-of-a-kind offer in regards to cuisine, culture, experiences, and activities which can be experienced throughout the year.
The most convenient option for Ukrainians to visit Cambodia for tourist activities is with a Cambodia eVisa. The eVisa is also the most appropriate as well as the most accessible Ukraine visa option for travellers coming into the country.
REQUIREMENT AND POLICIES OF FOR UKRAINE VISA FOR CAMBODIAN CITIZENS
- The Ukraine online visa will be given digitally once granted through the respected email address. As a result, in order to acquire their visa, candidates should have a new email address. Ukrainian eVisa users must obtain a hard copy of their electronic visa to give to immigration authorities upon entrance into Cambodia.
- Valid Cambodian passport which has to be active not only when the eVisa initial application is completed, but also for 6 months or longer after the holder's intended date of arrival at their Ukrainian points of entry.
- Personal details Passport information (issuance date, passport number, etc.)
- Reasons to visit Ukraine must be anything. For eg : tourism, leisure, business, medical purposes, etc.
- Healthcare and criminal-related inquiries are asked to learn about the applicant's health and related past, criminal records
- Documentation accompanying the application for the travel document like photo and biographical passport page that can be supplied with the online application or at a later date.
- As a Cambodian citizen, registering for a Ukraine visa is as easy as completing an application online, presenting relevant documents, and paying fees. It should take around 5 - 10 minutes for the digital Cambodia eVisa application form.
- Documents intended for use overseas must be apostilled in all countries that have signed the Hague Convention on the Abolition of Legalization of Documents. The Ministry of Justice can add an apostille to papers that have been verified by RAGS or a local notary office. Documentation with a notary stamp does not have to be verified by an American consular officer before being used in the United States. Documents approved in Ukraine are apostilled by the Ministry of Justice.
The Ukraine Visitor Visa is for people who are currently living in Cambodia. To apply for the Visitor Visa, you must be outside of Ukraine and apply at an Embassy or Consulate. If you are a citizen of Cambodia and want to travel to Ukraine , then you will need a tourist visa. We recommend that any prospective traveller fill out the online application form now to avoid long lines at your local Ukrainian embassy or consulate.: Whether you want to receive a visa in Ukraine as quickly as possible, you should register online. Visitors may do so immediately just by completing the short online application on the website. Users would send the request to the embassy and get back to you within 3-5 working days with acceptance notification. Check out tourist visas online to know more.