Expats should verify the Ukraine visa requirements while arranging a trip to the Eastern European country to see if they need a visitor visa. This will be determined by their country, as well as the objective of their journey and the duration of their planned stay. According to Ukraine entry regulations, nationals of over 40 countries worldwide can apply for a visa for Ukraine online using a basic electronic application, allowing them to go to the nation for a variety of reasons, including work or tourism.
If you intend to visit Ukraine, you may need to apply for a Ukraine visa ahead of time. However, this is not always the case, since people of a number of nations are permitted to visit Ukraine with only their passports, some for an infinite period of time
- To enter Ukraine as Maldives citizens must get a Visa on Arrival.
- The maximum length of stay in Ukraine is 30 days.
- The Maldives passport must be present for at least 6 months after the entrance date.
- The Maldivians must have at least USD 100 per person each day in their possession to cover their stay.
This will not apply to visitors who are sponsored by Ukraine
However, to request a digital system, applicants must first check that they meet all of the requirements for the Ukraine visa online. Check out the article to know more :
TYPES OF UKRAINE VISA
Here are the major kinds of visa types;
- Ukraine Tourist Visa is specifically obtained by the foreigners visiting Ukraine only for tourist activities.
- Ukraine Business Visa is specifically obtained by the foreigners who need to travel for work-related purposes, such as attending a work meeting, negotiating, and so on.
- Ukraine Visitor Visa, for visa specifically obtained by the foreigners visiting a Ukrainian family member or friend on a private visit.
- Ukraine Medical Treatment Visa is specifically obtained by the foreigners visiting seeking medical treatment in a Ukrainian medical facility.
- Ukraine Media Visa, for international journalists who need a visa to come to Ukraine for work.
This visa permits the user to stay in Ukraine for up to three months during a period of 180 days.
REQUIREMENTS OF UKRAINE VISA FOR MALDIVES CITIZENS
The requirements of Ukraine visa for Maldives citizens are as follows
- A current passport of Maldives citizens from an e-Visa nation is required.
- A picture of the same passport's page
- A passport I size image of the candidate
- Evidence of adequate cash to support the duration of the stay (bank statement, etc.)
- Documentation certifying the reason for travel to Ukrainian
- Verification of medical insurance with such a minimum of 894,419 UAH ($34,159) insurance.
- It should be mentioned that, if accepted, the e-Visa for Ukraine allows for a total residence of 30 days in the country. Only tourists wishing to visit Ukraine for less than 30 days for one of the acceptable objectives specified by the e-Visa can apply online.
- To visit the nation for other reasons, such as a job or study, or to stay for more than 30 days, the visitor must apply for one of the embassy visa types through their nearest Ukrainian diplomatic post.
It is a fact that Ukraine has strict policies when it comes to visa applications. However, these rules do not apply to nationals from the Maldives travelling within Ukraine. A Ukrainian tourist visa could be acquired for a stay between 90 and 180 days. In addition, Maldivians can also get a business Ukrainian visa if they are participating in meetings or attending seminars. In addition to a faster visa application procedure, we also provide a variety of extra services. We give our clients the most recent information on visas and immigration processes. We can assist you if you have any inquiries concerning your current visa status or the status of a member of the family. You may also rely on us for legal guidance if you require it.