The visa is the most essential document for travelling abroad. The Ukrainian visa (or officially Schengen Visa) allows its bearers to travel across Europe without having to obtain visas from other countries visited. Ukraine is a country with great history, known for its rich culture and beautiful architecture. There are many places worth visiting in Ukraine, so if you have decided to travel there, here is all the information about the visa you need to know: Requirements for Ukrainian visas for foreign citizens.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS OF UKRAINE VISA
- A current Ukraine passport from an e-Visa nation is required.
- A picture with the same passport's biography section
- A passport and visa image of the applicant
- Evidence of adequate cash to support the duration of the trip (bank statement, etc.)
- Documentation certifying the reason for travelling (tourism, business, etc.)
- Evidence of medical insurance with a minimum of 894,419 UAH covering.
BUSINESS VISA REQUIREMENTS
Business Documentation including all the Registering Licence/Memorandum of Understanding/Partnership Agreement
Bank of the Companies Assertion which is signed and renewed every six months with a financial sector seal
RETIREMENT VISA REQUIREMENT
Retirement book, account report etc. as documentation of retiring
STUDENT VISA FOR REQUIREMENTS
- If you have a student Card from a university, institution, or organisation
- If a child, a date of birth with both guardians' signatures is required.
- Letter of Consent Legalised (NOC)
- If the kid is flying by one parent, another family must formalise the letter of consent approving travelling.
- If the youngster is travelling on their own or without any parents, a signed letter of permission from guardians is required.
- Certificate of birth
- Evidence of Identity of both the Parents
TRAVELLING TO FRIENDS OR TO RELATIVE IN UKRAINE
- If a family or friend is travelling, a signed acceptance letter is required.
- Document proving that the candidate seems to be the wife, father, or daughter of a Ukrainian citizen
- Document attesting to the applicant's ownership of property (real estate) in Ukraine.
- Certificate of Ukrainian ancestry provided by Ukraine's National Committee on Persons of Ukrainian Descent
- Passport or Resident Permit as ID Proof of Inviter
- Utility bill as evidence of inviter's residence
FOR A SPONSORED UKRAINE VISA
- Sponsor Letter, covering the Sponsorship must supply the tourists' names, the objective of their trip, their connection with the tourists, the duration of their visit, the periods of their trip, or any other additional details that may be required.
- Passport or Residence Licence as Identity Proof of Party host
- Address Evidence of Invitation, such as The utility bill
- Proof of Financial Support such as, a current bank statement and pay stubs.
- Authorization letter from the Ukrainian entity/company/organisation,
- The invitation letter should be accompanied by an organisation registration issued by the Ukrainian government.
- Document provided by the competent provincial state management verifying the applicant's contribution to Ukraine's economy.
FAMILY VISA REQUIREMENT
- maririage certificates
- Date of birth certificate with parents' identities (for children/parents)
- a photocopy of the relative member's passport in Ukrainian
- If a member of a family has a valid resident visa: a photocopy of their resident permit a ticket to a different nation
UKRAINE TRANSIT VISA
- Visa for travel to a different nation (if a visa is required)
- Certification of foreign car/other vehicle transportation
- If you are moving products, you must have a valid licence.
It is always a smart option to get professional counsel while making any major judgments. To register for a Ukrainian visa, you must collect the necessary papers and complete out an application form online. The full procedure might take weeks or months, but we're here to support you every step of the way. Contact us directly and we'll solve your problems and guide you through the process!. however,The visa requirements for Ukraine are what every traveller should know before visiting the country. If you want to book your flight to Ukraine or buy a plane ticket at an affordable price, you need to check the visa requirements first.