Ukraine visa-free entry for citizens of the UK was introduced on 9th May 2017. This is a great chance to travel to our country and see that it's more than just the war!
Ukraine offers visa-free entry for 90 days within 180 days. The only condition – you must not be in possession of a double or multiple citizenships, otherwise, you will still need to obtain a visa at your nearest Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate before travelling.
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, and Serbia have visa-free access to Ukrainian (entrance is permitted for up to 30 days on such briefing of a travel document) (to Montenegro and North Macedonia). Both these EU countries which are not part of the European zone permit Ukraine to join with travel documents as well (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Romania).
COUNTRIES WHICH ARE VISA-FREE ENTRY
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH)
- Egypt (tourists without the need for a visa can remain for fifteen days in Sharm El Sheikh (SSH), Saint Catherine (SKV), and Taba (TCP), but it is illegal to leave the Sinai Peninsula without a visa.
- HK (14 days)
- Beijing, China (up to 3 days)
- Samoa (60 days)
- The Turkish Republic (60 days)
- The Cook Islands
- The Republic of Seychelles
- TheTHAT Mariana Islands, Northern (45 days)
- The Maldive Islands
UKRAINE VISA-FREE ENTRY RULES
- The 96-hour transit visa granted to Ukrainians to enter Singapore should only be used for transit purposes. For example, if you travel from Kyiv to Bali via Singapore, you will not require a visa for 96 hours (three days). If you want to only take a flight to Singapore,
- Citizens of Australia, New Zealand, the Kingdom of Bahrain, the State of Kuwait, the Sultanate of Oman, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are permitted without the need for a visa beginning 1 August 2020, offered their remain in Ukraine somehow doesn't surpass 90 days in total within 180 days. This privilege is accorded for major tourist, personal, and business events, but not for business trips.
- As a remembrance, residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland can enter Ukraine and transit through its territory without a visa for up to 90 days in total inside 180 days, only till January 30 2021.
In addition to the countries listed above, citizens of the EU, the US, Japan, Canada, and approximately 30 other countries have the right to enter Ukraine without a visa.
UKRAINE: TOURISM AND CULTURE
According to World Tourism Organisation rankings, Ukraine ranks eighth in Europe in terms of the number of domestic and international tourists. Ukraine is a tourist attraction at the crossing point of Eastern Europe, as well as Central and South America. It has high mountains, such as the Carpathian Mountains, that are ideal for snow sports, trekking, catching fish, and scavenging. The Black Sea shoreline is a famous summer break attraction for travellers. Ukraine does have wine regions in which local indigenous vintages are produced, an antiquity castle destroyed, cultural parks, Fundamentalist and Christian schools, and also a few mosques and synagogues. Kyiv, the nation's country's capital, is home to many distinctive constructions, including the Saint Sophia Cathedral as well as widespread boulevards. Other popular tourist attractions include the port city of Odessa and the ancient city of Lviv in the countryside. Ukraine, a mini-continent in its own right, With its hot climate, mountain ranges, highlands, and ancient sites, is a popular holiday place for visitors looking to scuba dive or sunbathe on the Black Sea. Towns in the region include Sevastopol and Yalta, which hosted a peace summit at the end of Wwii. Tourists can also consider taking ship cruises on the Dnieper River from Kyiv to the Black Sea coast. Ukraine's food culture has a longstanding experience and a broad range of unique dishes. The Seven Wonders of Ukraine are seven history and contemporary landmarks in Ukraine that were picked by a national referendum via the world wide web.
The new visa-free regime has made it easier than ever for people to visit Ukraine and travel freely within the country. We can help you apply for a visa in just two days! If you’d like more information on getting a Ukrainian tourist visa, we recommend reading our informative guide.