Under visa-free regime which was launched for citizens of 65 countries including Malaysia.
The citizens of all 65 countries, irrespective of the category of passports (diplomatic, service, and civil) who is looking forward to visiting the Republic of Uzbekistan come under this Visa-free regime? A person only needs to have a valid National passport and other documents used for travel to foreign countries. This does not apply to the stateless person residing in the territory of these countries.
Malaysia is a peninsular country in the southern part of Asia. It shares its boundaries with Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, and Singapore. Kuala Lumpur is the capital. Malaysia occupies a total area of about 330,803 km2with a total population of 32730000 people.
A person can stay up to 30 days, without a visa in Uzbekistan before the end of 30 days stays they will have to leave the Republic of Uzbekistan. If someone doesn’t follow this rule and is still staying without a visa even after 30 days, it will be termed as a crime and avoiding the rules made by the government and he /she will be punished.
Ia n any case, if an individual wants to stay in Uzbekistan for more than 30 days then they will need to get an entry visa to Uzbekistan according to the procedure and corresponding purpose of the trip.
READ ALSO: Uzbekistan Visa Policy
Registration of electronic visa.
System for Registration and issuing of electronic entry visas for citizens of this country has also been launched in Uzbekistan at the official Government website. A system for registration for tourist purposes provides cancellation of unnecessary procedures which were necessary for the application of foreign citizens to diplomatic missions and Counselor offices of Uzbekistan. Given below are the general things about application of visa and process of obtaining a visa,
- An electronic visa is provided to individuals for a single Uzbekistan for 30 days. This visa is valid for 90 days from the date of its issue.
- The total processing time for an electronic visa is about two working days. Also, you need to add one day when you are applying as well.
- The electronic visa issued is sent to the email address of the individual who was provided while applying to the web portal of the system.
- You should always submit your application at least three days before the date of departure from your country.
- You will also need to provide a fee for your application to get yourself an electronic entry visa. 20$ is the amount of payment for this.
- The payment is also carried out electronically with international payment systems and in any case, leading to refusal of issue of electronic visa the consular fee will not be refundable.
- With the help of Visa-free resignation services for 10 days is launched for citizens of Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, and China including Malaysia, and Hong Kong who have a return ticket to their country.
READ ALSO: Uzbekistan visa requirements
People up to 16 years yold
From now onwards people from other countries are up to 16 years old can also travel to Uzbekistan with a biometric passport but they will need to be accompanied by a legal Guardian and they can stay in Uzbekistan for the duration of the visa of the accompanying person but not more than 90 days after the date of entry into the country.