Uzbekistan is a country in Central Asia. The national language of the country is Uzbek. The capital of the country is Tashkent. Shavkat miriziyoye is the president and Abdullah Aripov is the prime minister of Uzbekistan.
Area and population
Uzbekistan occupies the space of 448,978 km2. From which 4.9% is water. The country comes at a place of 41st on the most popular country with the population of 34,588,900 people from which 93% follows Islam, 5% follows Christianity and the other 2 % are none religious or other castes.
READ ALSO: Uzbekistan visa types
Uzbekistan E-visa Problems
Some special kinds of Uzbekistan tourist visa applications are considered as Tashkent for approval. This is not typical but this can happen and approval of this kind of application can take up to 4 to 6 weeks. The site is very slow and gives you a very laggy experience. You will face several timeouts and errors from time to time so you will need to be very patient when completing your form for the visa application.
There are also several system requirements that your computer system and device need to complete to fill the visa application form,
- The computers with Mac operating system do not support the online application process.
- The internet browser you are using will need to support 128-bit encryption.
- If you are using internet explorer Windows the minimum version that this website will work with is version 8 and it will be very laggy on this version as well.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox then the minimum version with which you will be able to complete your application form is version 3.0 and you will face the same problems as Internet Explorer with this version.
- If an individual wants to use the Opera browser the minimum version that this site will support is version 10.
- Your device needs to have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 to view and print the completed application forms.
READ ALSO: Visa policy of Uzbekistan
Given below are some of the things that you need to keep in mind when you are filling the form to reduce the chance of any mistake.
- You should always enter the information requested into the correct spaces on the form and answer all the questions correctly.
- All the information you provide will need to be written in English only. For letters such as Ã, Ö, â, ç,? ñ, ü you should enter letters such as A, O, a, c, g, n, u, s.
- You should always review the information provided in the application form for accuracy.
- If you want to fill a form for the next person that happens for a group in the same visa data. You will need to press add the next person and this is valid for up to 10 people.
- Press the print form button for printing the application form when you have filled it.
- Keep in mind that while you print the form needs to be returned to you and displayed in Adobe Acrobat and submit it to the diplomatic mission of the Republic of Uzbekistan.