When planning a vacation to the beautiful country of Uzbekistan, look over the following checklist to make sure you have all of the necessary visa documents.
So the only thing on their minds is how they will spend their holiday in Uzbekistan.
Visa Checklist for Uzbekistan Travellers
Here are the documents required for your Uzbekistan visa:
- Must Be valid
- Soft copy of passport
- Must not be damaged
- The photograph must be recent
- It should be clicked with white background
- Confirmed air tickets to be submitted
Proof of stay
- Submit a hotel voucher that states proof of your stay in the hotel
- Invitation letter by the Uzbekistan employer (in business visa case)
To apply for a visa in Uzbekistan, complete your visa application with your correct information and the above-mentioned papers, as well as the needed payment.
READ ALSO: Uzbekistan Visa Requirements
Types of Uzbekistan Visa
Tourist Visa: Uzbekistan allows tourists who plan to enter Uzbekistan for leisure and vacation purposes through Uzbekistan Tourist Visa.
This is further of two types one is Single entry, which allows one-time entry and the other is Multiple entries that allow multiple entries into Uzbekistan.
Business Visa: This visa is granted to foreigners who wish to enter Uzbekistan for work purposes.
These visas could be obtained completely through the online process. This e-visa facility is offered to selected countries,
This will help in reducing the long queues in front of the embassy.
- You need to do a PCR test and get your covid negative report right before 72 hours of departure.
- You will go through screening and testing for Covid at arrival and if found positive, you will be quarantined for 14 days at your own expense in a state hospital or a dedicated hotel.
- Britain citizens are allowed to transit Uzbekistan
- Do not overstay your visa
- Register yourself within 3 days of your arrival
- Dual nationality is not recognized in Uzbekistan by the government
- Emergency documents of the UK are accepted for entry and exit in Uzbekistan.
- Non prescribed meds can cause problems while entering Uzbekistan.
READ ALSO: Visa Policy of Uzbekistan
Make sure you have quite enough cash that will last the duration of your trip. Credit cards are not commonly recognised outside of Tashkent and the usual tourist routes of Samarkand and Bukhara. Travellers' checks are usually not accepted. There aren't many cash machines. The most generally recognised foreign currency is the US dollar. To exchange money only visits official exchange booths. It is forbidden to exchange money on the illegal market, and those caught will face serious repercussions.
You will also need a foreign currency declaration when you arrive, this will be checked when you exit the country and you cannot take more foreign currency than you had when you arrived.
Who are the visa-free countries?
Citizens of the following countries are free to travel visa-free to Uzbekistan:
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Thailand Tunisia
- United States
READ ALSO: Uzbekistan visa free countries
What vaccines should I take before travelling to Uzbekistan?
Here are few vaccines you should take before travelling to Uzbekistan:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Covid Vaccine