If you are a Madagascar citizen intending to visit the country of Uzbekistan, then you will need a visa. Find out how Madagascar citizens apply for Uzbekistan visa.
As of right now, the country has strict travel policies due to the pandemic. Your travel agency or consulate can provide you with all the major requirements. Meanwhile, read this article to get a better understanding of your knowledge.
In Central Asia, lies this former soviet country called Uzbekistan. It is known for its great tourist sites as well as growing business opportunities.
Visitors can enjoy the Islamic architecture of Registan, located in Samarkand. The plaza has a border of three structures with floral ornate carvings and it lights up at night like a dream. There are also several equally beautiful mosques, mausoleums. The food is divine with its traditional dishes consisting of rice, soups, hundreds of gourmet meat types etc.
As a Madagascar citizen, Uzbekistan visa is a must when you travel to the country for whichever purpose you want. We have brought you the process of application as well as the complete requirements for it.
If the reason why you are travelling to Uzbekistan is personal, then you can surely apply for a tourist visa. It includes reasons such as a vacation, sightseeing, meeting friends and relatives or attending any personal events.
You will need a Business Uzbekistan visa if you are visiting as part of a business delegation. You will need to have been invited to Uzbekistan by a local host company.
READ ALSO: Uzbekistan visa requirements
For a sum total of 64 countries, the prior visa is not needed to board a flight to this great country. The government has announced the facility of an Uzbekistan e-visa for visitors to these selected nations. It intends to make your journey easier and stay comfortable.
You can apply for an e-visa at least 10 days before the trip.
- Visit the official immigration website and you should find the application form right on the home page.
- Fill the form with the correct information and an active email address (a form with mistakes stands to get rejected immediately)
- Attach the digitized documents in the form of a PDF.
- Submit the visa fee and wait for it to get processed.
- After which, the immigration office will mail it to you. The visitor is expected to carry the Uzbekistan e-visa for Madagascar citizen.
You can of course, also take help from a good travel agency like tourist visa online or talk to an embassy to make sure that your papers are in order.
To apply for an Uzbekistan visa for a Madagascar citizen, then you will need to either attach or present these seven documents:
- First and foremost, the visa application form completed should also have the applicant’s signature.
- One passport-sized photo (It should be coloured, taken against a white background and with a neutral expression)
- Passport valid during the time of entering the country, as well as for the next 3 months.
- It should also have one extra blank page left for all the stamps.
- Travel itinerary of all the places you will be visiting. Along with the accommodation address of the hotel, motel or hostel you will live at while visiting those places.
- A copy of the return tickets.
It would be a good idea to run all the documents through your travel agent or organisation first.
They can help you determine if the papers are good for submission or not.
READ ALSO: Uzbekistan visa fee
Once you have entered the international airport, then after presenting your Uzbekistan Visa for Madagascar citizen, you will have to follow the following rules:
Submit a negative RT-PCR report taken 72 hours before. (The rule applies to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.)
You will also have to go through a mandatory screening at the airport.
Travellers, who test positive, will not be allowed entry into the country. They will be deported right back.