The beautiful gorgeous in southeast Asia is an ideal tourist destination, yes Vietnam is the best among the places for tourist destinations. The Vietnamese are lovely, and the climate is subtropical all year. However, if anyone wishes to visit Vietnam, then first must obtain a Vietnam visa. In that case, the resident of Cuba that desires to visit Vietnam should obtain a visa at the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate within their respective countries or in the international airports of Vietnam. Obtaining a visa online (VOA) is the simplest way to obtain a visa for Cuban visa holders flying to Vietnam by plane since it involves no travel or paperwork preparations.
Inform the appropriate Vietnam visa application centre in Cuba (if you are now resident in Cuba) or in nearby nations (and if you're not presently living in Cuba) to obtain a visa digital signature on the passport within a week of departing for Vietnam.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY FOR VIETNAM EVISA
VIETNAM VISA REQUIREMENT FOR CUBA NATIONALS
Here are the requirements of the Cuban national for a Vietnam visa.
- Authentic approved Cuban passport that has at least 4 to 6 eligibility remaining.
- Passport-style photograph: two 4 x 6 photographs
- A business letter either from a sponsoring firm in Cuba or the firms that focus in Vietnam. The statement should be handwritten on corporate logo stationery, sent to the Vietnamese Embassy, and verified by senior executives. Cuban firms business documents must observe the proper guides:
- Provide a quick outline to the applicant (should describe the applicant's job position in the organisation).
- Specify the type of activity to be undertaken, for example, corporate events, negotiating, etc.
VIETNAM VISA POLICY FOR CUBA NATIONALS
- According to Vietnam immigration rules, all Cuban expatriates must seek a Vietnam visa within a week of coming to the country. Cuban nationals must meet certain standards. The steps for obtaining a Vietnam visa.
- A Vietnam Visa Approval Letter/Code granted by the Vietnamese Immigration Department After you have these 2 things, one may quickly have a Vietnam visa issued at the Vietnam Embassy or the Vietnam airport. Instructions for Obtaining a Vietnam Visa Code/Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
- Complete your visa online application or by downloading the Vietnam Visa application. Pay the Vietnam Visa acceptance fee. Receive our email verification. When you receive your permission letter/code, print it out. Remember to keep your acceptance letter in the same location as the applicant’s passports and display them when you board the plane or receive your visa stamp at the Vietnam airport. However, Cuban individuals can go straight to Vietnam.
- Embassy in Cuba and complete all of the necessary paperwork. The processing time is expected to be longer, and the charge is more. To save our clients' time and money, we recommend that Cuban residents, particularly those flying to Vietnam apply for a Vietnam visa online, since it is a very new and easy method. For further information on the visa on arrival in Vietnam, please visit the Vietnam Visa On Arrival website. Please feel free to contact me.
- Maintain all of the trip documentation available to be presented to immigration agents for confirmation.
- Check that you will be not taking any prohibited things which will not pass via immigration, such as 'any immoral items likely to create a disturbance of the peace,' such as novels, audiobooks, video and audio cassettes.
- When travelling throughout Cuba, constantly take a passport or a photocopy of it with you.
- Make a list of the nation's case of emergencies helpline numbers.
- Be aware of the broad aspects of public behaviour.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM VISA STATUS CHECK ONLINE
TIPS TO TRAVEL THROUGH VIETNAM
- Complete information on your accommodations and travel data to provide a visa if requested.
- Return or onward travel arrangements are required to secure the return to your home nation or the next destinations after your visa expires.
- Follow the same general principles and conform to the nation's standards of morality.
- Authentic financial statements: signed and revised with banking stamp for the previous three months
- Air reservations: documentation of returning airfare to/from your home nation.
- Hotel restriction: evidence of lodging for the duration of your visit
- Children's Date Of birth
- Statement of an invite from the hosting firm )
- Certification of Immunization Against Yellow Fever
READ ALSO: VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA
Getting a visa to travel to Vietnam from Cuba is not an easy process. If you are trying to get one on your own, make sure you follow all of the necessary steps and avoid making any common mistakes. Follow the link in this article for more information about Vietnam visas.