If you are planning for a trip to Vietnam, then this article on Vietnam visa for Monaco nationals is for you. Here, we are going to tell you about the basics of such a trip, the places you can visit, the process for applying for a visa as well as the travel agency services (tourist visa online) you can hire.
Monaco in itself is a place always bustling with tourists, so if you want to get away from it all and enjoy a different culture for some time, then Vietnam is a good country to start.
This country’s capital is called Hanoi and is a place with beaches, rivers, pagodas and a great mausoleum paying homage to their Communist leader.
The country has a lot of war related history with resonates with a lot of western visitors. They can check out Ho Chi Minh City, which has preserved opera houses, war memorabilia from the time, and ancient looking streets.
There are huge local markets and several Buddhist temples, rocky islands, caves etc. Travellers can take boats and ferries across the rivers since it is a popular way of transportation. The country is also known for its food and nightlife all over the world. The extensive use of vegetables makes theirs one of the healthiest cuisines in the world.
Continue reading the article further below to find more on how to get a Vietnam visa from Monaco.
READ ALSO: 30 DAYS VIETNAM TOURIST VISA
Get your visa online
Tourist visa online provides an express online service for visas. They can email the Vietnam visa for Monaco citizens in just less than 48 hours after application.
For those people who have an emergency in Vietnam or would just like to get their visas quicker, this is the way to go. The visa fee is also considerably less for an e visa.
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply:
- Open the website link provided above and enter your destination country and the country you hold citizenship to.
- It will show you the eligibility criteria, whether or not a Vietnam visa for Monaco nationals is actually necessary.
- Fill the application form with personal, professional and travel details, correctly.
- Attach the documents digitally, in the form of either a PDF or as directed on the website.
- Submit the fee for applying through net banking or a MasterCard.
- Submit the application and then wait for the Vietnam visa for Monaco citizens to get processed
- Once it is done, the agency will send the Emirates visa to your email after which you can print it in hard copy
READ ALSO: REQUIREMENTS FOR VIETNAM VISA
Visa on arrival
Vietnam offers the visa on arrival service at certain international airports only in two cases. The traveller must either be a tourist or on business.
- Before your plane lands, fill the application form.
- Pay the fees for the on arrival Vietnam visa for Monaco nationals, online.
- Submit it and receive the approval on your passport at the airport.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA
Whichever visa application process you choose, the submission of documents will be a must.
Here, we have compiled is a list of things you should accumulate for the Vietnam visa application for Monaco nationals.
It is also advisable to run these documents through an agent at tourist visa online or any other reputable agency. They can point out any additional changes which might be required.
- A passport proving that you are a national of Monaco. It should have six months validity on it.
- Two passport-sized photographs which should have been clicked according to the international regulation standards (white background, coloured, neutral expression)
- Date of arrival and departure, supported by the flight tickets.
- Completed application form for the Vietnam visa from Monaco.
- Bank account details which prove that the applicant is capable of sustaining all throughout the trip and will not be strapped for cash.
- An itinerary of travel pointing to the places you will visit along with the details of accommodation.