The Philippines and Vietnam are close enough geographically for their citizens to plan regular vacations to the other country. In this article on Vietnam visa for Filipinos, we are going to help you plan for just that.
There are travel agencies like tourist visa online which will help you with every trip related necessity. Travellers can get their visa applications submitted, documents consolidated and even get tours booked.
Vietnam is a small country situated in the South-Eastern part of Asia, a little away from the mainland. This is why it is surrounded by massive water bodies from all sides and water is a major transportation route.
Even though it is a small country, it still attracts a fairly large number of tourists from all over the world every year. The country has major war history, museums, leaders who are still celebrated.
Vietnam is known for its colourful culture and its delicious cuisine. It has several landmarks worth visiting including some French colonial landmarks, Buddhist pagodas, bustling cities with grand bazaars, beaches, rivers and its booming seafood industry.
Continue reading further to find out more about the Vietnam visa for Philippines Nationals.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM VISA APPLICATION PROCESS SIMPLIFIED APPLICATION
Before getting started with the application process, you can visit the tourist visa online website to check your visa eligibilities.
Philippines passport holders have two options:
- Enter the country without a Vietnam visa for Filipinos, for a total of 14 days.
- Alternatively, you can apply online and get the visa on arrival at the airport.
If you are going to apply for the e visa then, check out the list of documents mentioned below. The applicant must fulfil all the Vietnam visa requirements for Filipinos accordingly:
- The application form is filled with your personal, travel, medical, insurance details etc.
- A passport that proves your Fiji citizenship.
- Two passport-sized coloured pictures taken recently.
- Details of the return flight tickets.
- The applicant will also have to provide proof of their financial stability. A bank statement from the past three months.
- A complete travel itinerary of the accommodations booked and the places you plan on visiting during the trip.
- Visa fee to be paid online or through MasterCard etc.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM TOURIST VISA ON ARRIVAL KNOW ABOUT ONLINE TOURIST VISAS
Depending on the eligibility in regards to Vietnam visa for Filipino passport holders, you can choose a suitable application method.
You can apply online with a travel agency or the immigration website and get the visa in just under a week.
However, for business or student or work visas, the application process will require you to visit the Vietnam visa office in Philippines.
As a regular Filipino tourist, you can simply fill the online application before your trip and submit it. After you land, the airport will provide you with the proper authorisation to enter.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM TRANSIT VISA WHO NEEDS VISA AND WHO DOES NOT
Covid 19 requirements
Owing to the current travel restrictions imposed all over the world, Vietnam has also put some rules in place that should be followed by visitors from the Philippines as well:
- Before landing at the airport, you will have to fill an online health surveillance form.
- Unvaccinated travellers need a negative RT-PCR report which should not be older than 72 hours.
- They will also have to self-isolate for a 14 day period after arrival.
- Vaccinated travellers need to show their approved Covid 19 vaccine certificate.
- All travellers, however, will have to undergo mandatory temperature screening.
- Visitors who test positive will not be allowed inside the country irrespective of the fact that they have a Vietnam visa for Filipino passport holders approved and ready.