The relations between the two countries are growing rapidly due to the increased trade, economic, scientific, technological and cultural cooperation. The Embassy of Vietnam in Sofia provides visa support for Bulgarian citizens who travel to Vietnam. Do you wish to travel to Vietnam? If you are looking for one, then it is important to know that, One may obtain a visa online or in person at the Vietnamese Embassy and also fill out the necessary information. After properly completing a registration form, users will receive an email confirmation from tourist visa online through the registered mail address or with a registration number of approximately 5 minutes. While enrolling for the registration, the applicant should download the reference id page and bring it along with the person. You can get a Vietnam visa for Bulgaria in 3 days. You just need to prepare the documents below. So if you want to travel to Vietnam, please contact us.
However, this article gives all other information and suggestions in a well-mannered way. Do check it out.
READ ALSO: PROCESS TO APPLY VIETNAM VISA FOR MALTA NATIONALS
VIETNAM VISA REQUIREMENTS
Vietnam is one of the countries that can be granted a Bulgaria visa on arrival. It means you will get a Vietnam visa stamp without wasting time at the embassy or consulate. However, there are slight differences between citizens of different countries when applying for the type of Vietnam visas. So before applying for a Vietnam tourist visa, you should find out whether it is possible to get your desired one and check out all the requirements of a visa for Vietnam for Bulgaria residents.
- Genuine and stamped passport of Bulgaria
- Invitation letter for the business visa of Vietnam
- Necessary personal details; completed and approved visa application form This contains personal details, place of birth, and citizenship, which are requested on the online application.
- Details from a passport of Bulgaria Passport number, issuance and expiration dates, as well as a photocopy of the bibliographical information, will also be required.
- Bulgarian passports should have at least one or two blank pages as well as be present for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam.
- The applicant's electronic photograph. The photograph should be crisp and in the frame, with the Bulgarian resident facing front and beginning to look directly into the camera.
- An authorized bank card to pay the mandatory visa charge
READ ALSO: DETAILED PROCESS OF VIETNAM VISA FOR JAPAN NATIONALS
THE PROCEDURE OF GETTING A VISA FOR VIETNAM
Obtaining a visa on arrival is the simplest and maybe the best way for Bulgaria nationals travelling to Vietnam, particularly those residing distant from the embassy. This type of visa can be acquired ahead of the journey by completing a short application online, saving the traveller time & expense by avoiding the need to visit the embassy. Visitors of Bulgaria who are unable or unwilling to participate in the Vietnam e-Visa programme may apply for visas on arrival in Vietnam.
- The Vietnam VOA is now only available in 5 Vietnamese airlines and permits for 30- or 60-day visits.
- Applicants applying for this visa must give two travel documents, pictures, a photocopy of the acceptance letter, as well as the VOA payment in cash. Nevertheless, it is strongly advised to use the e-Visa option because it is quicker, more private, and can be completed beforehand.
- It normally takes no more than three business days to receive the authorised documentation. Nonetheless, the majority of permits usually get authorised within a day or more, however, To avoid delays or cancellations, it is recommended that the candidate from Bulgaria double-check all of the data before actually filing their petition to ensure that there were no errors or mistakes while inputting data.
- Although the majority of applications are granted, the Vietnamese tourist visa has been rejected in a few cases. The most prevalent flaws are issues with the image and misspellings.
READ ALSO: GUIDE TO APPLY VIETNAM VISA FOR SWITZERLAND NATIONALS
If you are a Bulgarian national planning a trip to Vietnam, the very first question which springs to mind is how to obtain a Vietnam visa for Bulgarians. If you are from a country with which Vietnamese have agreed, then you may obtain a visa on arrival in Vietnam. To get a Vietnam visa for Bulgaria nationals, you have to apply at the nearest Vietnam embassy with your passport, a valid international travel document, 2 photos, and supporting documents. The Vietnam visa for Bulgaria is an e-visa that can be applied for by all nationals of the country. It is available at touristvisaonline.com. You can read more about how to apply for a Vietnam visa on our website with the lowest charges of 50.0USD.