As a citizen of Macao, if you are planning a quite vacation to an island nation, then this article on Vietnam visa for Macao Nationals is for you.
The country has a very pleasant weather all year around, so visitors can come anytime for sightseeing, business or even education purposes.
This Southeast Asian country is surrounded by water on all sides and has an extensive network of rivers in the mainland. These rivers serve as a great base for the country’s water transportation system.
There are many French colonial buildings, mausoleums which present an extensive collection of war memorabilia. You can also check out some of the most beautiful caves, trekking paths, lakes, Buddhist temples etc.
For a citizen of Macao, there are two major ways of getting a visa. You can do it online through the government website or via an agency like tourist visa online.
Continue reading the article further below to find out more about the Vietnam visa application in Macao.
Check your eligibility
When applying for a visa, the first order of business is to determine which type of visa the applicant is eligible for and does that suit their travel needs.
For this, there are experts at tourist visa online; you can check out the official website of tourist visa online in regards to this.
- Enter your destination country (Vietnam) and the country of your citizenship (Macao) and hit enter.
- The website will then display results on the most suitable visas for an individual from Macao.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM TOURIST VISA GUIDE
Whether you are filling the application for either the regular E-class visa or n electronic Vietnamese visa in Macao, you will need to submit some basic required documents.
- Passport that proves your Macao citizenship. Furthermore, it should be valid for the next six months and have two blank pages in the end for authorised stamps.
- Two coloured passport-sized pictures, taken against a white background.
- Vaccination certificates for Coronavirus.
- The complete itinerary for your travel arrangements.
- The accommodation details of the hotels, inns, resorts you may have booked or the resident address of your local guardian in Vietnam.
- The details of your return flight tickets as it should be mentioned in the Vietnam visa application in Macao.
- Bank account details and statements that will act as proof of the fact that you are capable of funding your trip to Vietnam.
This list of documents must run by the agents at your travel agency; so that they can make sure they do not get rejected by the consulate or embassy you are applying at (Only for a business, student, research visa etc.)
When travelling as a regular tourist, the applicant can get an approval letter and then a visa on arrival at the international airport of Vietnam.
The letter is a pre-requisite for getting the Vietnam visa for Macao citizens; follow the steps mentioned below to apply for it:
- Visit the official visa application website for Vietnam approval letter application.
- Pull up the application form and fill in your entire personal, professional, travel, medical details asked.
- Make the payment online and then submit the form.
- It can take anywhere from 4 hours to 3 days for the applicant to receive the letter on their active email.
You can then print a hard copy of this letter and present it to the airport authorities in Vietnam. They shall issue you a Vietnamese visa in Macao, without involving any third parties like the embassy or travel agency.