Vietnam is a major tourist destination for South Koreans, with only China sending more people in 2012. Flights between both the 2 nations are rather regular and affordable, and the Vietnam National Administration of Tourists has already been striving over several years to appeal to South Korean consumers with reasonable vacation options. Due to international industrial investments, the Vietnamese also have a substantial Korean diaspora, which means there is no scarcity of Korean food and culture throughout the nation. Hence, are you prepared to travel to Vietnam?
South Korean visa applicants will have to attend a Vietnamese embassy/consulate to apply for visas to Vietnam via this method. Fortunately, there is a Vietnamese diplomatic office in Seoul, Korea that is responsible for granting the Vietnam embassy visa. You may find out more about it here.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY FOR VIETNAM EVISA
REQUIREMENTS OF VIETNAM VISA FOR KOREAN CITIZEN
Here are the general requirements of a Vietnam visa for South Korean applicants to get to know more about its requirements.
- passport application form for Vietnam should be complete, print out and attached with a photo
- Authentic passport of South Korean
- If South Koreans request a business visa to Vietnam, the Viet Immigration Department will provide a letter of approval.
- any documents as requested by the foreign office
- Complete the embassy/visa consulate's protocol for submitting visa paperwork and picking up the visa when granted.
- When going from South Korea, visitors might not need to obtain a Vietnam visa, based on the duration of your visit. One does not require an entry visa if you are visiting the nation for 14 days or less. Korean expatriates who plan to remain in Vietnam for more than 2 weeks must get a visa.
VIETNAM VISA FOR VISA PROCEDURES
- While travelling in Vietnam, visitors would most likely fly through one of the three busiest international airports in the country, which are situated in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Hanoi. If you're flying from Seoul, Vietnam Airlines may be your best hope for obtaining a nonstop trip, since they have the most flights available each and every day. The other prominent airline serving the country's main city, and the other 2 significant airports,
- Certain Vietnam visa criteria for Koreans must be met in order to acquire a Vietnam e-Visa prior to going.
- And first foremost, all South Korean individuals seeking a Vietnamese visa must have a complete passport valid for a period 6 months further than the arrival date in Vietnam. It is impossible to accomplish the visa application process and, as a result, acquire an authorized Vietnam visa for Koreans without it.
- In addition to a valid passport, Koreans visiting Vietnam should have an email address wherein they may get the e-Visa once registration has indeed been reviewed and accepted by the appropriate authorities.
Visitors to Vietnam must meet all Vietnam visa requirements in order to best apply for a Vietnam e-Visa and enjoy a short stay. In many Eu Member nations, the e-Visa is eligible for 30 days and can be used for tourism or a range of other activities.
- You must be a citizen of one of the 81 qualified nations.
- Please include a digital passport photo with your application.
- Use a bank credit card to pay the visa charge.
- A number of foreign nationalities are now barred from entering Vietnam without a visa. Furthermore, visa-on-arrival services in Vietnam are now stopped. eVisas, on the other hand, also are provided to overseas visitors who intend to come for commercial purposes as specialists, executives, and high-tech professionals.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM TOURIST VISA GUIDE
VIETNAM VISA RULES FOR COVID RULES
To enter Vietnam, travellers must have a negative COVID-19 screening test in English. They should also have health coverage or a guarantee of their sponsoring employer that will pay any coronavirus-related medical expenses.
Furthermore, all travellers flying to Vietnam need to fill out a Health Declaration Form online before that to arrive.
When it comes to travelling, you want to see and do as much as possible without risking your family's safety. If you're planning a visit to Vietnam soon, stay reading for some helpful hints which will keep your holiday both fun and stress-free. However, a tourist visa online service is a trustworthy provider for visa service. so what makes you stop,