Vietnam visa for Colombia nationals needs to be acquired if any Colombian citizen has any plans to cross the Borders. The visa requirements and visa policy of Vietnam do not consider Colombia a visa-free nation. Vietnam allows less than 30 nationals for the visa-free visit. Therefore, almost every foreign national have to obtain a visa for visiting Vietnam. Colombia nationals will need the Vietnam visa for short to long-term visits. Even if the reason to enter the country is tourism or to meet close relatives. Then, also Colombian citizens will need a relevant visa for Vietnam. Therefore, the need for a Vietnam visa is not dependent on the duration and reason for entering Vietnam.
Vietnam visa for Colombia nationals
Colombia passport holders planning to enter Vietnam should know about the entry restrictions and procedures to apply for a Vietnam visa. Vietnam visa for Colombia nationals can be acquired in three ways. Citizens of Colombia can apply it from
- the Vietnam embassy
- Vietnam electronic visa
- Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam electronic visa for Colombians
The most suitable option to apply for a Vietnam visa is the Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam electronic visa or e-Visa is issued to Columbia citizens for various purposes. It is the travel authorization received online to be used to enter Vietnam. Colombia is the eligible country for applying for Vietnam electronic visa. Business purposes visit Vietnam by Colombia nationals will also require the visa. The Vietnam electronic visa is accepted to conduct business or for other business-related work in the country. Tourists holding Colombia passports should apply for Vietnam electronic visa as it is a simple and secured option.
Vietnam electronic visa can be used to obtain entry to Vietnam for single entry only. Colombia passport holders can stay in Vietnam for 30 days. Vietnam visa for Colombian nationals will cost 50.0 USD if they are applying for an online visa.
Vietnam Electronic Visa Steps For Colombia Nationals
- Visitors holding Colombian passports can acquire their electronic visa for Vietnam from Tourist Visa online.
- Colombia nationals will need to fill in basic details in the application form for Vietnam electronic visa. Fill out the passport number, issued date, and other asked details properly.
- Colombia nationals should submit the necessary documents.
- The online transaction should be completed to pay Vietnam's electronic visa fees.
- Vietnam visa for Colombia nationals will be sent to their Email address.
- 6 months valid Columbia passport
- Recent photograph meeting the Vietnam visa requirements
- Debit or Credit card or Direct bank transfer
- Active Email ID of the Colombia nationals
Vietnam visa on arrival for Colombia nationals
Colombia nationals planning to apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival should fill out the online form before arrival. Colombia nationals still need to fulfill the requirements and form in advance. As visa application form for Vietnam visa on arrival is not provided at the airport or border checkpoints. The visa on arrival form for Vietnam is the approval letter form for eligible nations including Colombia. The Vietnam visa on arrival is the less preferred option as compared to the Vietnam e-visa. Colombia nationals can apply for 30 days or 60 days Vietnam visa on arrival.
Vietnam visa on arrival steps for Colombia nationals
- Colombia nationals can visit the Vietnam visa online site for application. Complete the online form for approval to acquire a visa on arrival at the airport.
- Follow the other instructions and provide asked details for a Vietnam visa on arrival.
- Within 5 days Colombia nationals will get the approval letter or rejection for Vietnam visa on arrival.
Colombia nationals should carry the printed copy of the visa on arrival approval letter for Vietnam. They can only obtain entry through some airports. Colombia nationals should also need to carry a passport, 2 passport size photos, return flight tickets, hotel details, etc with them. Colombia nationals will also need to pay the stamping fee for a Vietnam visa on arrival at the immigration points. The stamping fee should need to be submitted in cash by Colombian nationals. Colombia nationals can not get a Vietnam visa after arriving without the approval letter. The Vietnam visa on arrival for Colombian nationals can be received from the 6 entry points or airports only. Whereas Vietnam's electronic visa permits Colombian nationals to obtain entry through more than 6 entry points in Vietnam.
Vietnam visa for Colombia nationals is needed and all the entry rules need to be followed to obtain entry.